Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POOR Customer Service at www.AGXsports.com and OMEGA !!!!

BigDiesel80

I do not like posting negative things here or anywhere but the Elite Community needs to be aware of this:

When you buy a product from OMEGA at www.AGXsports.com there is no refund policy. It was stated in the "sticky" Lipoflame post by a EF member that he would refund $ if you were not satisifed. I was told by OMEGA that the user does not represent them and they do NOT DO REFUNDS!!!!

So buyer beware!! If your not happy with the results from Lipoflame / Amplify02 / or Raw MCC you are plain sh*t out of luck.

BigDiesel80 said:
I do not like posting negative things here or anywhere but the Elite Community needs to be aware of this:

When you buy a product from OMEGA at www.AGXsports.com there is no refund policy. It was stated in the "sticky" Lipoflame post by a EF member that he would refund $ if you were not satisifed. I was told by OMEGA that the user does not represent them and they do NOT DO REFUNDS!!!!

So buyer beware!! If your not happy with the results from Lipoflame / Amplify02 / or Raw MCC you are plain sh*t out of luck.

Without knowing any specifics, I'd say that "buyer beware" is pretty much how business is done. Unless you have seen something on their (or any company's) website that states "100% refund if not satisfied", then you should not assume refunds are part of the deal.

As for this "member" who said there would be a refund - who was it? If this member was not the proprietor of the business, then you should not have listened to him.

Point being - if you are old enough to purchase a product online you should be old enough to understand how business works. I wouldn't call it "poor customer service" based on "Somebody on an internet forum said I could get a refund". That's not very logical.

Just my 2 cents.

I used 8 days worth of the bottle. 32 pills. There are still 128 pills left. Which in my opinion are absolutley worthless. I paid a TON of money for a junk product. Am I wrong for wanting a refund?

Big Rick Rock said:
Top notch products. Omega stands behind his products with a 100% money back guarantee. If its not all you have read about, you send the remainder of the bottle back and Omega shoots you a refund! Nothing to lose.

I did not buy it soley on that remark. But OMEGA did post multiple times in that thread and never corrected him.

I am sure I will get ganged up on because I am new and he is not. Thats life. However, some people will read this post and regardless if they post or not it may affect their decision to waste their money on this product.

~its not my job to chase down peoples post and "correct them"

~LIPOFLAME is far form crap,
you the honorary first person to ask for it free after you used it.

have a nice day

BigDiesel80 said:
I used 8 days worth of the bottle. 32 pills. There are still 128 pills left. Which in my opinion are absolutley worthless. I paid a TON of money for a junk product. Am I wrong for wanting a refund?

Man, you are an idiot. Omega's products are amazing. Send your pills to me and i'll refund my fist to your head.

Ill take the Lipoflame, it has always done me well in the past....Never had any probs with OMEGA, and he has helped me with his products in the past, and is always on here doing what he can...You might want to ask yourself "what is wrong with" yourself, not the product. I cant find anyone on here that doesnt see some kind of results from it...Most people think its a little strong and have to tone it down in dose.

If you are trying to get people to think OMEGA has poor service, you will not win that battle and youre just going to hurt your own cred.

Even with shipping issues, OMEGA has clearly posted and appoligized if products ran out and delays were to follow. He doesnt keep people in the dark. Sure people want everything handed to them with NO ISSUES EVER, but thats not how life works.

OMEGA does what he can in my opinion and does a good job. Ive been around here a pretty decent amount of time to know that too.

-Legacy

I think the guy is just posting his feelings of the experience, he is entitled to that IMHO. If every person on here raves about everything then that discredits the product itself. There is no way there is a product out there that every person will be happy with, if so every person on the planet would be using it. As for Omega, I don't think he needs to worry a bit about his reputation because it speaks volumes for itself.

Top Bottom