Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: what's the most anabolic supplement you've used

which supplement is the most anabolic

• protein

Votes: 196 49.6%
  • creatine

Votes: 118 29.9%
  • glutamine

Votes: 15 3.8%
  • other

Votes: 63 15.9%

• Total voters
Since the thread is asking which "Supplement" is the most
anabolic, I don't think Protien should be considered a "supplement". It's more of a food that is essential for growth.
You can (and most do) supplement Protien because it's not
easy to take in 400 grams a day. I will say "Creatine" would
be the most Anabolic supplement I have used...so far. From
research (haven't started..yet) I think ALA will actually be BETTER
then Creatine. This combo (Creatine and ALA) will work VERY
well together.
g

The question itself does not make sense. Steroids are anabolic, suppliments are not. Lots of calories will enable a natural anabolic environment and after a while turn you into a fat ass, but you sure will lift more by stuffing your gut everyday. All those who mention protien should have mentioned carbs too. Your workouts will suck without them and you need carbs with protien for protien to do the job you want it too, that is build muscle. Creatine adds to ATP in the muscle and will give you a few more reps in the gym. Anabolic? No.

Studly Hungwell said:
The question itself does not make sense. Steroids are anabolic, suppliments are not. Lots of calories will enable a natural anabolic environment and after a while turn you into a fat ass, but you sure will lift more by stuffing your gut everyday. All those who mention protien should have mentioned carbs too. Your workouts will suck without them and you need carbs with protien for protien to do the job you want it too, that is build muscle. Creatine adds to ATP in the muscle and will give you a few more reps in the gym. Anabolic? No.

Thanks for the basic supplement info that everyone who replied already knows. The question should probably be, "which of these has given you the best overall gains." I think everyone answered with that in mind.

I was not addressing everyone else on this thread. I could give 2 shits what they already know. This is for the guys who started this all important poll.

Studly Hungwell said:
I was not addressing everyone else on this thread. I could give 2 shits what they already know. This is for the guys who started this all important poll.

Hey 'Studley,'
What is your purpose on this board:confused:

Are you here as the nutritionist geek with a pencil pouch pointing out every little inaccuracy?

Studly (with 3 inch thick spectacles and a labcoat he bought at a meat factory): "No, no, that's incorrect and full of inaccuracies. Protein is not anabolic. You need carbs for it to be anabolic. Creatine isn't..." OH SHUT THE HELL UP!!
Judging by your posts you're only here to spread negativity. Give it a rest

Hey if you equate truth with negativity and bitch about it, you got serious issues you need to work out with yourself. Next time you decide to open wide be ready for some protein on tap. Tell me to shut up? Fuck you!

Studly Hungwell said:
Hey if you equate truth with negativity and bitch about it, you got serious issues you need to work out with yourself. Next time you decide to open wide be ready for some protein on tap. Tell me to shut up? Fuck you!

I'll use the same reply Par Deus used on one of your other posts:
Wow -- Well-informed and clever.... :rolleyes:

You've obviously got bigger issues with yourself than I do. I tell anyone that acts like an absolute idiot to shut the fuck up, message board or in their face.
:p

My anger is controlled and any comments I make that seem like a flame are to amuse myself.

You on the other had are an absolute fuckin' idiot full of nothing but negativity and it shows with each and every one of your posts.:doublefi: :doublefi:

:D :D

Your post clearly explain why you will never amount to more than a hopeless fuck in a hopeless fuckin hole we call LA. You would not have the balls to say shit to anyones face. That is why your pathetic ass is on here talking shit to me. Scumbag.

Top Bottom