Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Policonasol for a diabetic?

Yare

My doctor told me that I am about to become diabetic,so I have to cut out all the sugars and pay attention to mycholesterol. I have decidedly stopped eating anything that hassugars, and as an additional help I want to get something to helpwith blood sugar and cholesterol. Do you think policonasol would behelpful?

Policonasol is great for cholesterol improvement, asit has already been proven by multiple studies. As an additionalbenefit, it improves blood circulation and reduces blood clotting. Soit is definitely a worthwhile thing to take, especially in yourcondition. However, it will not lower your sugar – this you got tokeep in mind. I would recommend you to use n2Guard, as it has so manyingredients, all of which will be very healthy and beneficial foryou.

you need to fix your diet immediately but you also need to EXERCISE!

people who become type 2 diabetics don't exercise for shit.. when you exercise your blood sugar will drop naturally.

once you hop on diabetic meds they will drop your blood sugar and it will suck having to deal with that roller coaster so you better get on your shit right away

Don't look for anything as a quick fix. What you want to do is master your diet and get some exercise in. Don't let anything else distract you from that. Diet is the toughest part to get consistent but it is the most important by far.

Top Bottom