Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poisoned supps?!?!

capelladon

[FONT=&quot]There are so many supplements that are just rife with so called 'safe' additives, but if you do the research, you'll find that the information to the contrary is plain to see.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are there any protein powders e.t.c that don't have negative effect substances in them such as Aspartame for example? Or even Sucralose?[/FONT]

Just buy unflavored whey protein isolate. I use nutricost brand myself.

There are so many supplements that are just rife with so called 'safe' additives, but if you do the research, you'll find that the information to the contrary is plain to see.

Are there any protein powders e.t.c that don't have negative effect substances in them such as Aspartame for example? Or even Sucralose?

And the opposite also.

they can't sell protein powder to naive 20 somethings without making it sweet and tasting good. they had poison to them because it is a clever way to not screw up the 'macros' because again the naive crowd thinks just looking at how much macros are in it is what matters. WRONG! it is the ingredients themselves that matter.

the solution is simply eat REAL FOOD.

Make your own shake. All that processed stuff sucks and tastes like chemicals. Try this :

2 containers Greek yogurt
Banana
Natural peanut butter
Spinach
Almond milk

Or try your own ingredients. Tastes better and is better for you. You can adjust as you see fit for your goals. Customs the macros, calories, flavor, etc

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom