Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PM running and supplements

sevyr

well they say you should always take supplements after a workout. But let’s say I do a run in the evening after dark and then come home. I have literally zero appetite so it allows me to skip a meal, should I be taking a supplement though to feed my body/muscles afterwards or can I shower then go to bed.

well they say you should always take supplements after a workout. But let’s say I do a run in the evening after dark and then come home. I have literally zero appetite so it allows me to skip a meal, should I be taking a supplement though to feed my body/muscles afterwards or can I shower then go to bed.

You dont need to take a supplement at night, but i take nutrozol before bed helps boost my hgh levels and helps me sleep so all good

They do not. Go look it up

Try to take your supplements with meals, better absorption. I take before bed only NUTROZOL - booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

Top Bottom