Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

bear in mind i havent read te ingrediets list of the neuro, but pregnenolone will increase visual accuity alone in doses of 50mg a da for most.

CEEBS, I have used straight Piracetim in the past and you won't like it better than Neurogenex. Neurogenex affects are much much more pronounced and you don't get the feeling of euphoria that you get with Neurogenex. And since there is plenty of piracetim already in Neurogenex save your money.

Just popped a few Neuro's...

Yellow mound of custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye...

I am the Walrus.

J/K.... don't notice much yet. Will keep everyone updated.

I had an easier time studying yesterday... was it due to the Neuro? Possibly...possibly placebo effect as well.

I'm a very "right-brained" type of person and I am studying for my LSAT. The portion I have the biggest problem with is the logic games section, which requires very "left-brained" thinking. I seem to have noticed that, since I've begun taking Neuro, the games have become a bit easier to figure out...

Again, maybe this is purely placebo... I dunno...

Also... the euphoria induced by Neuro is lost on me until I throw some caffeine into the mix...

Here's a question...

After studying yesterday, peer pressure won out and I went out for a few drinks... I didn't have very many, but even when I indulge only slightly in alcohol, my mental acuity is always somewhat diminished the next day...

Not today, however...

I think I recall reading that Piracetam has been shown, in mice, to prevent brain damage from alchohol poisoning... I could be wrong.

Is there something in the Neuro, possibly the piracetam analogue, that might be good for those of us who drink on occasion, with regards to brain protection?

Thanks!

JJ

THAT's what I like the most about it. I don't drink anymore but when I don't get enough sleep I feel like I was out last night. The Neurogenex just wipes out that tired brain feeling. I am still tired but I can think like I got 10 hours sleep. This effect is really very pronounced and wide spread among the users we've questioned. I can't say why it is, but Dr Macro will be along to fill us in.

Top Bottom