Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

macrophage69alpha said:

94% in my chem final. (3rd highest)

Hmmmm.........I give neurogenex(In its full-blown mode) adding 10mg Vinpo/day and taking 6 caps/day neurogenex for 18 days(For the piracetam) a 8.5/10.

Saves me the time of buying all the ingredients.

You should really do something about the low dose of vinpo.

Remember that visual acuity is very important in the learning process.

Fonz

Fonz buy me some ALCAR!!!!

I spend about 300 a month on supplements.

Frackal said:
Fonz buy me some ALCAR!!!!

I spend about 300 a month on supplements.

I spend about $1,000

But from I buy a lot from IAS...expensive. Retin-A and NeySkin Q10 tubes.

AlCar you can but at AF or if you want the cheaper(although I have yet to hear unpurer version) from BAC. I take it sub-Q, so I bypass all that.

Fonz

Fonz said:

I spend about $1,000

But from I buy a lot from IAS...expensive. Retin-A and NeySkin Q10 tubes.

AlCar you can but at AF or if you want the cheaper(although I have yet to hear unpurer version) from BAC. I take it sub-Q, so I bypass all that.

Fonz

do you prepare an injectable form from the powder? or buy an injectable form from somewhere.... how much do you take via injection, since I speculate a certain amount is destroyed when taken orally.

variation said:

do you prepare an injectable form from the powder? or buy an injectable form from somewhere.... how much do you take via injection, since I speculate a certain amount is destroyed when taken orally.

I buy it from a trusted guy who makes it. Its failry cheap. $30 for 100ml 500mg/ml.

All you need is 1-1.5g/day. Of course absorption is near 100%.

Fonz

just started the NGX today.. took one at 830, now just had second at 130.. have been trying not to think about it too much in hopes to abate any psychological placebo effect.. i seem to feel a bit clearer in mind (more peaceful at least).. when i went out to pick up lunch, things seemed to look different then the had before. like what i was seeing had a different "feel" to it. hard to explain.. lol but i think me diggin up the word "abate" out of nowhere is some indication that somethin's workin! (i cant even recall the last time i used it, i had to look up the definition to make sure i was using it in the right context!) .. so, so far so good.. will keep posted as the days go on :D NOTE: i'm also using with Trex (1.5wks), so i assume that effects will not be as pronounced immediately. looking forward to long term effect that Fonz refers to

Last edited:
Scottie2 said:
just started the NGX today.. took one at 830, now just had second at 130.. have been trying not to think about it too much in hopes to abate any psychological placebo effect.. i seem to feel a bit clearer in mind (more peaceful at least).. when i went out to pick up lunch, things seemed to look different then the had before. like what i was seeing had a different "feel" to it. hard to explain.. lol but i think me diggin up the word "abate" out of nowhere is some indication that somethin's workin! (i cant even recall the last time i used it, i had to look up the definition to make sure i was using it in the right context!) .. so, so far so good.. will keep posted as the days go on :D NOTE: i'm also using with Trex (1.5wks), so i assume that effects will not be as pronounced immediately. looking forward to long term effect that Fonz refers to

30-35 days for long term effects to be seen.

I'm on Day 31 after doing my 18 day Hyper-overload to get the full benefits of the Pira.

So far so good.

I however always add vinpo, Neurogenex has only 6mg and according to earlier research by me in nootropics, you need at least 10mg....more like 15mg to show a meaningful increase glucose up-take to the brain.

I simply add 1 10mg Vitamin Shoppe tablet/day.

I take all of it in the AM btw. All three caps.

Definately buying more. Saves me the trouble of buying all the ingredients from overseas. Which is becoming a pain.

Fonz

Despite what Frackal's and bdog527's avatars may indicate, my face popping up in strange places is not a side effect of Neurogenex.

I spend about $200 a month on supplements. Wish I could afford more - ALCAR and straight Piracetam are two supplements I'd really like to try.

Top Bottom