Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

There is an increase in dopamine isnt there from neurogenex? There has to be

there is an increase in a number of neurotransmitters, there is also upregulation of nicotinic receptors by galantamine.

there is also likely DR1 and DR2 upregulation (your dopamine angle)

there is marked increase acetylcholine levels

The most interesting thing I've noticed is an increase in insight...hard to explain...

Fonz said:

ALCar is the best cognitive enhancer out there.

You have to understand that different nootropics tackle different parts of your brain chemistry....short-term and long-term memory for example.

Its a complicated science. Why?

B/c its still very new.

Fonz

ALCar is good but no way is it the best.

Galantamine shows a lot of promise.

Frackal said:
Hell yeah

3 trex, 2 neurognx and some yohimburn + cardio and it had to be a dopamine surge...I was feeling great
sweet! my NG and yohimburnDF should arrive today. i get spoiled since i'm in south FL and UPS ground takes less than 24hrs to get to me!! hehe =)

bdog527 said:

ALCar is good but no way is it the best.

Galantamine shows a lot of promise.

I've read over 100,000 pages of Alcar research.

Its the best hands down.

As I Said:

1. R-ALA: 1000mgs/day(Glucorrell-R w/ the biotin added intio the pill Makes a difference IMO between taking R-ALA and Biotin separately.)

2. ALCar: 5g/day

3. Green Tea(98% 80%)(50% ECGC) 1g/day

These are the THREE BEST neutraceuticals on ther PLANET.

They will:

a) improve your health dramatically while lowering BF% and will also boost neurotransmitter levels, while protecting your cells from any kind of oxidative damage(ALA + AlCar is trademarked just for this purpose btw)

i.e. You'll get Smarter, fitter, and younger looking.

And they're ALL legal, within an acceptable price range, and easy to acquire.

Yet people still miss this.

Fonz

Fonz said:

I've read over 100,000 pages of Alcar research.

Its the best hands down.

As I Said:

1. R-ALA: 1000mgs/day(Glucorrell-R w/ the biotin added intio the pill Makes a difference IMO between taking R-ALA and Biotin separately.)

2. ALCar: 5g/day

3. Green Tea(98% 80%)(50% ECGC) 1g/day

These are the THREE BEST neutraceuticals on ther PLANET.

They will:

a) improve your health dramatically while lowering BF% and will also boost neurotransmitter levels, while protecting your cells from any kind of oxidative damage(ALA + AlCar is trademarked just for this purpose btw)

i.e. You'll get Smarter, fitter, and younger looking.

And they're ALL legal, within an acceptable price range, and easy to acquire.

Yet people still miss this.

Fonz

Fonz is the supplement king!

Alcar is very good, but SOLEY as a nootropic to call it best is a tad premature and a bit of stretch to say the least.

though obviously Both we and FOnz agree that ALCAR is a very good supplement.. it and green tea are the central basis for LIPOREXIN.

frackal: about how much do you spend a month on those supps?

Thanks

Top Bottom