Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

At the time I used I think 1-2 thermorexin and 1 dymetadrine extreme.

Today I did a similiar regimen but only added 1 neurogenex instead of 2 and had no problems...better to spread them out anyw

my grandmother was diagnosed with the first stages of alzheimers recently. would this product benefit her in anyway and can you folks think of any other supplements she should get on. I know they prescribed her some pill but not sure what.
Thanks, if yourt suggestions work my grandma will bake you some cookies if she remembers how?

HamsterHider said:
Thanks, if yourt suggestions work my grandma will bake you some cookies if she remembers how?

Count me in the cookie queue. I'd like to express my appreciation for AF products solely through the means of chocolate chips, butter, oats, and brown sugar. You guys may as well put your Glucorell-R to good use. :p

HamsterHider said:
my grandmother was diagnosed with the first stages of alzheimers recently. would this product benefit her in anyway and can you folks think of any other supplements she should get on.

actually, to one extent or another, all of the ingredients in neurogenex are used to treat alzheimers. though she whould have her physician look at the ingredients to make sure that they are compatible with her medication (though it is unlikely that their would be any conflict)

how would Ngnx interact with Trex? i'm currently using Trex and have noticed a bit of positive mental affects (i'm assuming because there are some similar ingredients between the T and N). would it be too much to start Ngnx while still using Trex?

Scottie2 said:
how would Ngnx interact with Trex? i'm currently using Trex and have noticed a bit of positive mental affects (i'm assuming because there are some similar ingredients between the T and N). would it be too much to start Ngnx while still using Trex?

they stack very well together.

Hell yeah

3 trex, 2 neurognx and some yohimburn + cardio and it had to be a dopamine surge...I was feeling great

Top Bottom