Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

Frackal said:
Hmm what are your fav components in it just out of curiousity?

ALCar is the best cognitive enhancer out there.

You have to understand that different nootropics tackle different parts of your brain chemistry....short-term and long-term memory for example.

Its a complicated science. Why?

B/c its still very new.

Fonz

What does Alcar do in particular for cognition?

That and glutagain are next on my list.

How effective do you feel alcar is for fatloss?

I know there are many threads but Im curious on your thoughts, and macro's thoughts about it for fatloss.

alcar may be an underated nootropic, but best out there... well...

each nootropic has benefits.. some more important to one individual than another... neurogenex is a compilation meant to have the widest range of effect.. to which those so inclined may add as they wish...

Is it normal to run a little warmer on this stuff? I haven't taken any thermogenics for a couple of weeks, and even at rest in a well-ventilated room, I feel quite warm.

god, you guys at AF have all the goodies.. i flip through the site and want to try almost EVERY single product you've got.. Trex has been awesome so far.. want to get started on the GlucorellR and Gplenish, AND try the Neurogenex.. 100 bucks goes quick lol.. but then i see the GLA and the ALCAR, and i'm like come on.. what do i get???? i'm gonna be poor before the semester starts!! :D

Ceebs said:
Is it normal to run a little warmer on this stuff? I haven't taken any thermogenics for a couple of weeks, and even at rest in a well-ventilated room, I feel quite warm.

Yes, Neurogenex may heat you up. It does that to the girls in the office here. I don't feel it though.

Math tonight was clearly easier. 3rd day on today.

Noticed a bit of sleeplessness last night but its more than likely because of that stupid bit--- er.. this girl I dated.

Also noticed some slight naseua but very minor...curious though if that is a dopamine related thing?

I also genuinely feel more quick witted and humorous.

Frackal said:

Also noticed some slight naseua but very minor...curious though if that is a dopamine related thing?

possible, excess dompamine may cause naseua...

are you on any gear? some androgens ,dbol in particular, may elevate dopamine

hmmm.....

cant really say for certain.. VAR does not generally raise dopaminergic activity...

may be something else entirely as well

what other supps?

Top Bottom