Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

perhaps a low dose, the effects of too much nootropic stimulation (likely of a single neurological metabolite/aspect) can be like that. Though you are right its not a common reaction to neurogenex.

of course, AF will take care of you. Just email or call them.

note- some people who have anxiety, which is somewhat similar to your described symptoms, find the opposite. It really depends on individual brain chemistry and response. Neurogenex is designed to be as "friendly" as possible to all users, but because of individual variances it will not be well suited for everyone (just most everyone :) )

macrophage69alpha said:
note- some people who have anxiety, which is somewhat similar to your described symptoms, find the opposite. It really depends on individual brain chemistry and response. Neurogenex is designed to be as "friendly" as possible to all users, but because of individual variances it will not be well suited for everyone (just most everyone :) )

Ok macro, just got the stuff last week and I love it....gave me a great kick from the start? I also feel it helps with anxiety thus far...I been on it for 5 days now and love it...

Top Bottom