Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

fonz,

you really misunderstand.. the increase of which you are speaking, as to one of IQ, is one that would be seen long term.

however there immeadiate and noticable impacts on neurological function... through increases in neurotransmitters, inhbition of thier breakdown, etc..

in a sense, while they are both linked, you are trying to compare apples and oranges...-- both fruits but of a different flavor :p

macrophage69alpha said:
fonz,

you really misunderstand.. the increase of which you are speaking, as to one of IQ, is one that would be seen long term.

however there immeadiate and noticable impacts on neurological function... through increases in neurotransmitters, inhbition of thier breakdown, etc..

in a sense, while they are both linked, you are trying to compare apples and oranges...-- both fruits but of a different flavor :p

Again Macro......not in 2 DAYS.

IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm sorry I have to be this forceful.....but this is a bit much. "Oh yeah, I was doing Quantum mechanics after 6 days on this stuff", we'll be seeing posts like that in later on.....watch

Like I said, and will repeat. Nootropics have to be used 1 month PLUS....to get the mild-moderate benefits. And 3-6 months to get the FULL benefits.

You can separate the ingredients into fast-acting, and long acting.

Short-acting = ALCar, Hup-A etc....
Long-acting = piracetam.

And there's not enough short-acting to see results.

Heck even at 1.5g Alcar Sub-Q, and 5g oral AlCar/day...I only noticed a difference after 5 or so days on cognition and motor control.

Fonz

fonz,

you also have quite a bit of experience with nootropics, so the increases are less significant from your persective..

but for novices and for older people and those with early onset cognitive decay/impairment (for whatever reason).. the impact will be much greater and significant even at the outset.

herein lies the problem, you are young, extremely active, and have been using nootropics... it is unwise to extrapolate your response to others.

do you drink?
smoke?
have you expereince hypoxia?
etc..

and as you stated some of the ingredient have immeadiate impact, particularly in combination.. in people that have low levels of neurotransmitters and or receptor/neurotransmitter degradation..the impact is much more noticable

The people in our office also feel Neurogenex by the 2nd day. Not the memory improvement but the clarity and dream improvement is rapidly apparent. Everyone I speak of is in their 20's BTW.

Damn Fedex missed me....argghhh... :)

Need my R-ALA. :)

I also had some Neurogenix in there. Full report to follow in 7 days at AF regarding the nootropic formula.

It'll be an un-biased critique.

It has more pros than cons, but can be improved.

Thats my opinion anyways.

Fonz

COOL FINALLY GOT IT TODAY.

Well, I pop 2 about 40 min before training.

Then I get in the car.

And

this was unexpected:

Colors were REALLY vibrant, I was honestly like "What in the fuck" before I remembered someone mentioning vision clarity from the Neurogenex... at the gym it was as if the room was quite a bit more lighted than normal... was pretty crazy and unexpected. It wasnt unpleasant at all, just way more pronounced than I expected.

I'll keep posting as I keep noticing things.

Top Bottom