Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

Hey wtf...LOL...that smiley is named frackal.gif

Is that supposed to mean:

I'm a playboy

or

I dont get laid and thus have to read alot of playboy?

hmm

Not sure I want to know

To make this smiley :frackal: you type : frackal :

I'm wondering what EF Sam is trying to say by this :p

Ceebs said:
I'm keeping a diary of my experiences with it here - http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249895 - for those who didn't know.

Very interested to see what your experience will be with the product, Frack, as someone else who's not hurting for braincells. :smart: :iq: :schwiiiing: I noticed a difference literally the second day, two weeks should be more than sufficient to ascertain whether it's of benefit.

2nd day?

Thats a placebo effect.

2 weeks is more like it.

5 weeks is when everything starts working.

Fonz

fonz,

the short term effects are apparent within hours.. not days or weeks.. the longer term exposure and upregulation effects do take longer to appear.. in some cases 3-5 weeks..

i have a big exam coming up in oct. i need to get some of this asap, probably would help with studying and the exam itself.

fonz you ignoring/avoiding me?

macrophage69alpha said:
fonz,

the short term effects are apparent within hours.. not days or weeks.. the longer term exposure and upregulation effects do take longer to appear.. in some cases 3-5 weeks..

Sorry macro, I simply don't buy it.

Neurogenex works in the middle to long-term, NOT 2 DAYS.

That is complete and utter BS. Not saying Ceebs is making it up, just saying its a placebo effect.

The only drug that in theory could do that is Ritalin. Works in the short term for increased mental focus.

So, lets not go OMG!!....my IQ is 100 points up in 2 days posts shall we?

Because i really dislike exagerrations.

If a product is good....I'll back it up. But I'm getting a bit tired of embellishments.

These are nootropics, not ADHD meds we're using.

My UN-BIASED log is at AF, so you know my results.

Fonz

40butpumpin said:
i have a big exam coming up in oct. i need to get some of this asap, probably would help with studying and the exam itself.

fonz you ignoring/avoiding me?

No. Just had to do a lot of studying juggling this week w/practice times.

PM.

Fonz

Top Bottom