Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please review my current eating and supps

supermangetbig

Was just curious what you think of my current schedule for food and supps. Please let me know if i should be doing something different. Thanks :)

Breakfast:
1 Scoop Whey Protein
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Bannanna
3 Whole eggs and 3 Egg whites
2 GNC Mega Men vitamins

MidMorning Snack:
8 oz. Lowfat Cottage Cheese
1 cup pinapple
6 whole wheat crackers and tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch:
8 oz. turkey or chicken sandwich with 4 slices of wheat bread
2 cups of green salad with tsp of olive oil

Mid day:
1 Scoop whey protein

Pre workout:
1 Apple
1 scoop whey

During:
1 Scoop of SizeOn Creatine

Post workout:
1 scoop whey
1 scoop cassein protein
1 slice wheat bread

dinner:
8 oz chicken, or salmon
1 cup broccoli
1 large sweet potatoe
2 cups lettuce with tsp olive oil

Bedtime:
2 scoops Casein protien
handfull of walnuts

I also have a question on when should i take fish oil supplements. anytime or before bed? Please let me know what im doing wrong on this so i can fix asap. Im 5"9 , 30 yrs old, and weigh 190. Been lifting for about 2 years but only started getting really serious about a month ago. I am currently trying to bulk up.

looks like very minimal amounts of food. what are your goals? any idea on your daily calorie/protein/carb/fat breakdown is?

looks okay... Id eat a faster digesting carb with ur pwo shake (whitebread,Gatorade,waxy). What are your goals and what are all your current stats?

Its about 3700 cal, 360 grams protein, 380g carbs, and 85g fat. I am trying to bulk up, not worried about cutting weight. i am 5" 9" and am currently 190 lbs. Body fat id say about 15% but not to the exact percentage. Thanks for the replies.

What should i be eating more and when?

Ok, Thanks for the help, was just figuring the 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight. But if i dont need that much i will cut back.

A. mid day should prolly be real food you have a lot of shakes.
B. Ceasen is long acting slow digesting (I would only use before bed)
C. Get some Post work out Carbs in there for Insulin Spike
D. Get more Vegies

Tips take your protein post work out with water not milk as it slows digestion, Keep the nuts natural. the broccli is great but you should get some spinach, carrots, mushrooms, whatever in there a bit more.

Other than that it actuially looks pretty on for a beginner to say the least. Sounds like you ahd some help with it. My tips will help but in all honesty seems you got it pretty down.

Edit: after reading responses, Yeah you don't need that much Protein unless overly worried about Ketosis. and maybe split your protein carb ratio a bit further apart.

Good Luck

Thanks for the relply. I will drop some protein, probably the cassein post workout and the midday shake. And will be adding something different besides broccoli. Again thank you

Top Bottom