Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please look and tell me what you think!

BiggerTheBetter

Any help will be apprecaited!
I have L-Glutamine 1500mg capsules, Multi-Viatmin pills, Creatine Sirum(spell?), Cell Tech, and some weight graines...is it ok to take this all at one or what!??! gimme some adive and thanks!!

one more question!

is it ok to eat or take my creatin serum at the same time I take the Glutamine?

this is what I am thinking -=>

moring -=> Multi Vitamin

before work out -=> creatine serum(when i use it all i will buy powder )

during work-out -=> drink cell-tech

after workout -=> 2 Glutamine pills and creatine serum

before bed -=> vitamin and glutamine pill

please help and thanks!

Bigger The Better
:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:

hEY , Your still young. Try eating right 6-7 meals a day.and protein shakes.lol
Save your money for taking chicks out:D

Seems good ... but why the hell are you consuming 250 g of protein ???? you have to eat fat too ... protein will not be processed by the body without essential fatty acids ... eat good fat ...

psot your diet and training routine, youll get advice that will be helpful, rather than what pills to take when, as far as the glutamine, id take 2-5 pills post workout, before bed and first thing in the AM. the serum is junk, take the cell tech postworkout as well, and the weightgainer whenever, youll need protein and carbs postworkout

That creatine is not worth the money. I think you should get some high quality whey protein, and considering your age, some ZMA and eat a good healthy diet and work hard and sleep good. I also drink lots of Dasani water, I think it's the best out there. You'll grow with that and be really healthy. Good luck, bro!

you drink cell tech durin your work out,wtf??, didnt you read the directions on the bottle?

First, ditch the creatine serum, it's a waste of money. Next, do yourself a favor and visit the protein factory's site. There, you will find everything you need including a postworkout formula, a cheap MRP, and creatine. At your age for supplements and nutrition, the only thing you really need is good quality protein, your multi vitamin and creatine. You can get all of those at a reasonable price at the protein factory. If anything, email Alex or call him directly to help you out. He's helped me and several of my friends.

Top Bottom