x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Please Help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Please Help within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: just wondering if i can have sum advice..ive been taking xenadrine for the past week and a 1/2..i only take one which is what it says on the bottle but for only the first couple of days..i dont feel anything and i want to start taking 2 as recommended on bottle but just nervous im 5'2 114 lbs 20f any response will be appreciated thnx:D

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Please Help

Please Help

just wondering if i can have sum advice..ive been taking xenadrine for the past week and a 1/2..i only take one which is what it says on the bottle but for only the first couple of days..i dont feel anything and i want to start taking 2 as recommended on bottle but just nervous im 5'2 114 lbs 20f any response will be appreciated thnx

Pro Bodybuilder
    If after a week and a half you aren't feeling anything from 1 pill then I really don't see the danger in taking the recommended dose of 2 pills.

i took 2 pills 2x a day with no prob. Just filled me with energy. I didn't get shaking, and I already have essential tremors, so that shit should have tweaked me out.

I agree. If one isn't doing it for you, I think it's ok to go to two. However, take it as early in the day as you can. I'm 6'1", 220 and two xenadrines at a time are my limit.

ok thnx for ur responses..