Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Critique

wallcrawler

Ok all the good bros on here, I need your input. I've been reading a LOT of the info on here for the past week. Just some info: I don't think I'd ever do a real cycle. I just don't want to have the benefits to THAT extent. I don't want to compete, but I do want to have a nice looking physique with visible abs and nice cuts (not necessarily ripped) but anyway, I would try ANY of the legal supps I've read about on here. DOn't get me wrong, I have nothing against anyone else doing a cycle or 10, I just don't think it would be for me, not any time soon anyway. Ok, back to what I was saying: after reading all the info on here, I put together a list and loose plan for the supps I thought could help me and roughly when I would take them. It seems like a lot to me and that's one thing I wanna know. Am I going overboard? PLease advise, critique, flame if you must, I'd just like some help with people more in the know. I'd be spending quite a bit of money buying all of the following stuff but it would be worth it if it would help me on my way to where I want to get.
In AM
- Alpha T2
- Alpha Yohimbine
Before meals
- Digestive Matrix
- Probiotic
- Gear
Protein
- Whey2Build Muscle (chocolate and vanilla)
- Gear
Preworkout
- NTKTS OR Powerchews
- Attack
- Ancient Strength
- Gear
- Later add Ostra
Post workout
- Replenish
- Need2Slin
- ZIP
Before bed
- N2Sleep
Hemodilator
- N2Generate

PLease let the help begin!

Hello Wallcrawler,

That's quite a stack you have lined up there. I don't see anything wrong with any of it, but do you really need all of that? I'm not knocking any of the products, because I've tried some and heard good things about the rest, but before pulling the trigger on that whole load I'd recommend doing a cost/benefit analysis of each product, and decide what you need.

For me, the essentials are:
Protein, creatine, BCAAs, pre-workout

To that, I hesitate to add more than one or two additional supps at a time (fatburner, slin, etc...). Personal preference, but it helps to know which products are having which effects.

What? No BRIDGE?!? :)

Actually, that looks like a serious clean gain/cut stack. Nice.

Top Bottom