Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platinum member coupons??

*spencer*

I attempted to send the following but Mr. Spellwin is not accepting any messages:

*spencer* said:
George Spellwin said:
PS: Now is also a great time to take advantage of special pricing on our Platinum Memberships.

*spencer*,

Here's what you get:

* A free monthly $11.97 Discount Coupon for EliteFitnessNutrition.com. Use it once a month and your membership is free -- use it more and it's like we're paying you to be Platinum. :confused: :confused:

Please click here to find out all the details and check out today's special pricing.

This is the best investment you will ever make in a perfect physique!

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin
Research Director

EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Mr. Spellwin,

How would I use a monthly coupon more often than monthly? I am just a bit confused on that one item.

I was confused on it when I was first considering the platinum option but didn't know who to ask about the issue at that time.

If I can find a way that I can come close to breaking even I will seriously consider trying out the elite forum for a month to see what it's like. Then after a month, if I like it, would I have the opportunity to change my renewal option to something longer where I would get a break on the price?

Also, can I save up the coupons? For example, could I not use any coupons for 6 months and then use 6 of them all at once on one order? That way I could put in an order to buy as an example, say a single more expensive item, or perhaps put in a larger order of multiple things but save on shipping relative to ordering each item over 6 separate orders.

Regards,

Spencer

So does anyone either know the answer to any of my questions or know how to contact someone at elite fitness? Is anyone a platinum member and/or is it worth it or are the coupons useful? Are their prices competitive and products useful?

Thanks much,

Spencer

Top Bottom