Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plant protein powder

levrione

I know that hemp seed protein powder is the #1 choice among those seeking it, but the stuff just doesn’t taste good to me and is quite expensive. What other others are there for me to try? I am debating whether I should go with pea protein, but am worried about if it will upset my stomach since beans and peas or no-no’s for me.

Pea protein is the best, I like pea protein no gas

I know that hemp seed protein powder is the #1 choice among those seeking it, but the stuff just doesn’t taste good to me and is quite expensive. What other others are there for me to try? I am debating whether I should go with pea protein, but am worried about if it will upset my stomach since beans and peas or no-no’s for me.

bro i don't know, pea protein is tough to digest

try hemp

By that logic if I was a fan of yellow precious metals then gold would be No1

None of the plant based protein powders taste very good in my opinion. You really should just try to get as much of your protein in through real food anyways.

Top Bottom