Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a new cycle with BEAST/KATANA kickstart!

Weighed myself this morning at 206lbs

I'm probably around 210 by afternoon time.

I looked crazy in the gym. Veins everywhere, striations too. I almost look TOO big in this short period of time. I can't believe the difference in how I look. I think it is looking really obvious that I'm on something because I was getting stared at by everybody.

My overall feeling is great.

Pic this morning. Just hopped out of bed so no pump whatsoever. In the gym, I look completely different with veins across my chest and I look MUCH larger

http://img8.imageshack.us/i/ef1o.jpg/

Last edited:
This has to be the biggest I have ever looked. Yesterday a lot of my friends were saying that my shoulders and width were ridiculous. They couldn't get over how big I got. Also, the striations in my shoulders and my daily vascularity is just looking great. The injectibles must be working their magic now and I know that Beastdrol gave me a huge advantage. I'm still on the beast and have a few more days left of it before I depart from my new love...but that's ok, I got some goodies around the corner...Clenbuterol, Trenbolone Acetate, and Anavar BITCHES. I'm not going to use Winny because of hair loss.

Congrats on all the improvements man! I am on day two of the Shredder Stack and I had some random people today Ask If worked at the Gym at our school..I replied "No, Why?" "Cause your Fuckin Ripped" good response made me train my balls off today! Keep it up Conan let us know how it goes...and yeah you're a wide SOB!

Did back yesterday. The pumps I got in my back were intense. Even today I still feel it. My arms also got pumped and I wasn't able to bend my arms without it hurting.

I now notice none of my shirts fit anymore and it's even hard for me to buckle a seat belt because of my chest and arms.

Still no negative sides like I have seen on these forums. It is a strong steroid but no negatives so far!

Awesome. Makes me glad I bought some of Needto's stuff before it goes...can't wait to start my own Needto-only cycle. :)

Great thread so far though, lookin awesome bro!

I got some goodies around the corner...Clenbuterol, Trenbolone Acetate, and Anavar BITCHES.

That sounds like a delicious cocktail. I'm not ready for tren yet but I plan to do Beast/katana with some Test E and EQ, Beast to start the first 4 weeks, Katana to end the last 4 weeks of a 12 weeker, can't wait.

That sounds like a delicious cocktail. I'm not ready for tren yet but I plan to do Beast/katana with some Test E and EQ, Beast to start the first 4 weeks, Katana to end the last 4 weeks of a 12 weeker, can't wait.
That sounds like an excellent combo right there man! My previous cycle was Test E and EQ. I didn't use a kickstart but if I knew what I now know, Beastdrol would have been run through weeks 1-4.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for Tren yet either lol. I'm just praying the side affects aren't so bad. My friend made some Finaplix (he does a top notch job) and it was right in front of me and he offered it to me for a good price. Just too hard to resist! I pinned myself with a cc yesterday. Mmmm :p

Top Bottom