Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a new cycle with BEAST/KATANA kickstart!

Another observation is that my hunger has gone way up. After about an hour and 45 mins from eating, I start to get really hungry. I try to eat every 3 hours but it's been more like 2.5 because I just can't take the hunger...pretty cool

I ate at 2:30. It's not 3:38 and I am starving again! WTF!

It makes me just want to bulk and say F it! lol

sorry for being a post whore, just wanted to let you guys know that I experienced a severe calf pump walking up a hill. Haven't felt that kind of pump since I was WELL into my Test/EQ/Winny cycle! Holy crap and today is leg day. Can't wait for the gym!

Up about half a lb again.

Looking better and better. Feeling good. Weather is very hot though and I am sweating like a maniac. Right now I have AC on full blast and I can't stop sweating. Katanadrol? It's pretty cool though. And yeah, looks like I'm just gonna do a lean bulk and forget about cutting. I'll see how I go. I just love eating right now haha!

FUCK me, this makes me hrad thinking of getting my hands on this shit! Awesome info man, I wil definately be ordering this gear once pay day comes! Keep up the whore posting, I love it :p

FUCK me, this makes me hrad thinking of getting my hands on this shit! Awesome info man, I wil definately be ordering this gear once pay day comes! Keep up the whore posting, I love it :p

Hah! Glad you enjoy it dude. Today is supposed to be my day off...but I feel like my chest and back are good to go again. Damn it! Want to lift! :evil:

I can't wait to see what the upcoming next couple of weeks bring. It makes me wonder why I never did an oral kickstart before...well, probably because only Dbol and Anadrol were around and bloat is the last thing I want. Beastdrol is pretty kick ass. I wonder how much of the gains are from the Beastdrol and what is from the Katanadrol. Seems like a sick combo so far though. I'm also pretty pumped for the Test and Primo to fully kick in. Never tried primo before so I am excited. I already just feel overall GOOD so maybe its from the injectibles? Maybe its mental from just being a bigger, stronger man already? Screw the science, all I know is that IT WORKS! haha

Hah! Glad you enjoy it dude. Today is supposed to be my day off...but I feel like my chest and back are good to go again. Damn it! Want to lift! :evil:

I can't wait to see what the upcoming next couple of weeks bring. It makes me wonder why I never did an oral kickstart before...well, probably because only Dbol and Anadrol were around and bloat is the last thing I want. Beastdrol is pretty kick ass. I wonder how much of the gains are from the Beastdrol and what is from the Katanadrol. Seems like a sick combo so far though. I'm also pretty pumped for the Test and Primo to fully kick in. Never tried primo before so I am excited. I already just feel overall GOOD so maybe its from the injectibles? Maybe its mental from just being a bigger, stronger man already? Screw the science, all I know is that IT WORKS! haha

Never done injecties before so I can't comment for sure but I'd give a huge testiment to your gains from the orals. I'm gonna do my vigin run of Test E/Primo in the next few weeks. I'm so tempted to kickstart it with this shit but I know for my newb run it wouldn't be wise. Next year I will for show :p I actually got 4 weeks of 10mg/day of M1T left and its taunting me to rip that shit up the first 4 weeks but I'm thinking thats even more stupid of an idea LOL

Never done injecties before so I can't comment for sure but I'd give a huge testiment to your gains from the orals. I'm gonna do my vigin run of Test E/Primo in the next few weeks. I'm so tempted to kickstart it with this shit but I know for my newb run it wouldn't be wise. Next year I will for show :p I actually got 4 weeks of 10mg/day of M1T left and its taunting me to rip that shit up the first 4 weeks but I'm thinking thats even more stupid of an idea LOL
Just do a basic Testosterone Enanthanate for your first cycle. Primo won't hurt at all so that should be great.

My first injectible cycle was Test E 250mg and Deca 200mg for 9 weeks. I kept about 25lbs of muscle from that cycle and got much stronger.

This is my 3rd injectible cycle and it's pretty cool kickstarting it and not having to wait 3 weeks to grow, but yeah man, stick with the basics. You always COULD throw in beastdrol since you won't get gyno or anything from it, ya know?

Top Bottom