Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning on coming off ECA pretty soon.

BossRoss83

My results with ECA have been great, my wrestling season is approaching and i want to clean out my body before it starts. Im worried i will have a great lack of energy whem i come off, and im worried i may gain some weight back. What would you guys suggest to not crash so hard and to continue maintaining weight. Ill be supplementing with l carnitine and CLA, eating maintnance as far as calories go. Should i continue taking caffeine? What should i expect from stopping and what would you guys reccomend for me?

My results with ECA have been great, my wrestling season is approaching and i want to clean out my body before it starts. Im worried i will have a great lack of energy whem i come off, and im worried i may gain some weight back. What would you guys suggest to not crash so hard and to continue maintaining weight. Ill be supplementing with l carnitine and CLA, eating maintnance as far as calories go. Should i continue taking caffeine? What should i expect from stopping and what would you guys reccomend for me?
taper off bro your apetite is gonna rebound HARD and you're gonna feel very lethargic especially if you don't taper off. I would taper off and run N2burn for a week or two to help transition. E/C/A stack works great but you wanna eat everything when you stop taking it which is why people gain the weight back faster than they lost it

So im curious how going from one stim to another stim will help him not get tired when he comes off the second stim which is a big stim?

I will agree for sure. If anything take a break and then try a different stim. Also taking a thyroid boosting supplement in this time before more stims may be a good idea too.

Orbit, would you recommend Revamp at all?
It could apply in his situation, also im wondering for myself :evil:

OP, if your taking Benadryl for the E, stop that now. And id suggest tapering off aswell, not another stim.

thanks guys, really helpful advice, what ive actually been doing is using yohimbine in the morning with cardio, and only taking one ECA dose per day, im doing this to actually taper off, but im starting to wonder if taking just one dose a day will actually still be benificial? i am just worried about my heart and want to take it easy during the season, but should i just continue with the one dose per day?

Top Bottom