Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Places where supps are stored properly

Walolydsf

What do you think is the safest place to get yoursupplements from? Today in the pharmacy I have seen them store thingsvery improperly, like probiotics out of the fridge with a 30 degreetemperature outside, so I have no trust for them anymore. What aregood places with good storage practices?

As a general rule, it is best to get your supplementsdirectly from the manufacturer, since they know how to store theirproducts, and they do have the storage for them – they are requiredby law to have such space. So they should be able to provide you withthe best quality, and best prices. Unfortunately, there are reallyfew brands that will sell directly to the client. N2BM is one ofthem, and this is why I like them so much – they do have a directcontact with the final consumer.

What do you think is the safest place to get yoursupplements from? Today in the pharmacy I have seen them store thingsvery improperly, like probiotics out of the fridge with a 30 degreetemperature outside, so I have no trust for them anymore. What aregood places with good storage practices?

No idea. Your local gym maybe? But then we don't know where you live, what country you're in and so on.

Top Bottom