Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

placed an order thrun sarms 1 ...

didnt see a telephone number ?? emailed them , and no response , just tried checking on order and says email and password incorrect , i wrote it down i know thats my email and pass....i have a print out that says your order has been processed 179.99 4/12/14

ok well i just registered an account there instead of ordering as a guest and recieved an email confirmation , thanks for listening guys hjopefully this works just was weird they confirmed order was processed last time too. keep ya updated

Get in touch with Dylan if you need help with your sarms1 order. All this wait is worth it for the best sarms out there on the market right now. That's some potent stuff!

Dylan is the man to talk to, he's a great guy and also busy. I'm sure he will get back to you quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havnt received confirmation email or anything , funds have not been taken out of acct ??? have receipt that says order has been processed just wondering if it went thru , am i good to go ??

I'm pretty much going through the same thing. Dylan assured me everything is good. I can't wait to start my GW.

Top Bottom