Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinnacle Insulene, anyone try it.

could make you more vascular
could put a dent in your wallet
that is all

If your looking for a good insulin manipulater consider IGF-1
Personally, i don't see the point unless your bf is less thta 8%

A friend of mine, whose opinion on supplements I respect, suggested I give them a shot. Taken before workouts they did make my veins pop out a bit more while lifting. And when taken with meals they helped put me in ketosis even though I was eating around 100g of carbs a day, but I'd say overall their effect was negligible.

Posted by Blood&Iron: A friend of mine, whose opinion on supplements I respect, suggested I give them a shot. Taken before workouts they did make my veins pop out a bit more while lifting. And when taken with meals they helped put me in ketosis even though I was eating around 100g of carbs a day, but I'd say overall their effect was negligible.

Did the effect you got compare at all to taking 600mg of Alpha Lipioc Acid per day?? Just curious as to which was more effective in the eyes of the people who have used both ALA and Insulene.

I've never taken ALA by itself, and have gotten it only through other supplements, the most I've gotten a day probably being around 400-500mg. Obviously, it's hard to isolate the effects of a single thing if it's combined with a bunch of other stuff, but I don't feel ALA did a whole lot for me. Personally, I think the component of Insulene that's providing its effects is the glucusol, although that's only supposition on my part. I've also taken glucosol in Met-RX Glycemet(although that contains ALA) and it seems to have a similar effect to the Insulene. Don't know if that tells you anything.

I have used it and it worked real well for me. I was preparing for a competition at the time and it seemed to make me a bit fuller and more vascular. It certainly seemed to be filling my muscles with a little extra glycogen. I did however, take more than the recommended dose which I think is far too little to notice an effect.

Top Bottom