Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms and gyno?

jinzo222

Hi, ive been taking phytoserms 2 pills a day for thr last 5 days and im developin gyno. Id this normal? Should i keep using it?

Hi, ive been taking phytoserms 2 pills a day for thr last 5 days and im developin gyno. Id this normal? Should i keep using it?

I think its in your head your just imagining it. No way in hell a test booster knocked your levels up that high in 5 days that you would have visually developing gyno.

I guess ill keep using to see. Does joints hurting have anything to do with it? Right all i am using is this and bothing else

I guess ill keep using to see. Does joints hurting have anything to do with it? Right all i am using is this and bothing else

This is a side effect of lower estrogen levels. Why do you think you have Gyno?

did you just recently finish a cycle? is this part of your pct or you taking it just because its badass?

no, its not only for PCT. it can certainly be used during a pct as it's a pretty potent test booster, but you can use it as a standalone or really however you want.

Top Bottom