Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms-347 VS Test Stack No.17

hossie I am running T stack RX with my cycle and i am blown away.. stuff is incredible. and phyto-serms is gonna be once again part of my pct. can't wait to run that again. i do notice my nuts are fuller while running them.

i've got the discounts and banners in my sig to make it easy. PM me if anyone needs help with their cycles/pct's

Thanks for the codes guys. When are you guys running this? pct/standalone? after bridge?

I originally ran test stack 17 as a standalone product to properly gauge its effectiveness and feel the full effects of it, and I have to say I was very impressed with it !

I'm going to make test stack a staple addition to my PCT line-up, it really does cover a lot of bases and makes a solid addition for any serious AAS cycle or hormone run.

With the codes I got for my elite bros it not too expensive either, so look to my signature for details and savings :p

If anybody needs any help, planning etc with either product, than please feel free to drop me a pm and ill do my best to advise and help you get the most from it :supercool

Thanks for the codes guys. When are you guys running this? pct/standalone? after bridge?

In my opinion this product would really shine in PCT. because of its extensive profile, it eliminates the need to buy multiple different products to cover recovery from different angles. The primary active ingredients in HCGenerate, PHYTOSERMS, and Unleashed are ALL part of the formula in Test stack no 17! That makes it perfect for PCT.

With that said, it would also be an incredible product to use as a bridge in between cycles or standalone for a nice performance boost and libido through the roof :)

Use these codes and link to save and experience the awesome results others are getting with Test stack No 17!

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Agreed bro ^ you also get the benefits with just 3 pills a day and without turning into a pill dispensary lol

Remember to use those discounts and codes that I worked so hard to get for my elite bro's ;)

Top Bottom