Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms-347 VS Test Stack No.17

What do you guys think of the servicing size? 2 grams of active ingredient?? These are herbs not aas. Do a few mg of active herbs really do much? Hcgenerate is half the ingredients and twice the serving size. Would you say that the raw materials in hcgenerate aren't as pure as the Raws in this one? Or is this product underdosed??

It's like comparing apples to oranges since its very different profiles. Like Nelson said, its like taking the primary test boosting/libido enhancing ingredients from HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Phytoserms and others and making one formula. It has a hefty price tag, but cheaper than buying all of those other products separately. If you wanted the best that money could buy for your PCT or standalone without having to buy multiple products, then test stack 17 is the way to go.

This link will take you to their site to find out more, or to pick up a bottle

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

If the price point is a little too steep for some, I have some nice discount offer codes in my signature below for 50$ off or buy two, get one free on Phytoserms-347

Ruthless Supplements

I am going to buy in bulk since i am almost out of rs transaderm and only heard really good things from good people about phytoserms

Offering a number of elite fitness users 20% off there entire order !!

To get 20% off your test stack no.17 orders

just.

send me a PM and ill get back to you with your discount ;)

Test stack is now available, and with some nice offers available for the time being...

Click the test stack banner in my sig, and use one of these codes!

For 20% off use HZI7WTBZ

For buy two, get one free use GET1FREE
*all 3 must be in cart for code to work.

If anybody needs any help with planning stacking or just general usage of their Test stack no.17 than feel free to PM me :)

These codes below will get you guys some decent savings on your new test stack:
HZI7WTBZ For 20% off

GET1FREE For buy two, get one free
(remember to add all 3 to the cart before using it)

and then click here to grab yours: http://w3.teststackrx.com/100.html

Last edited:
If anybody needs any help with planning stacking or just general usage of their Test stack no.17 than feel free to PM me :)

HZI7WTBZ For 20% off

Can both codes be used at once?

HZI7WTBZ For 20% off

Can both codes be used at once?

unfortunately not bro, but that would be sweet though ;)

both are great products just comes down to what you are using each for. I picked up a few bottles of Phytoserms if anyone needs help in getting some and is on a budget. I try to help out members when I can.

Top Bottom