Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PhytoSerms-347

Is this safe to take? Not many reviews on it?

But it boosts testosterone level? Almost like a AAS? I can't find anything on side effects or results... anyone use this?

Is this safe to take? Not many reviews on it?

But it boosts testosterone level? Almost like a AAS? I can't find anything on side effects or results... anyone use this?

It is a very safe natural test booster. People have been talking about it here and dozens of others boards for a very long time now bro.

Do a search and you will find plenty of reviews.

I read Andrew's log... very awesome! I think i'm gonna start using this stuff and make a log myself!

Is there any other place to pick that up other than rlssupplements.com?

How do people know it works and not just gains from purely working out? I still can't think of a product that is just as good as a cycle.

c

I just bought it from needtobuildmuscle.com (I get it, NTBM). I am very excited about this. I have never taken a supplement before. I'm kind of nervous!

If you asked I would have given you a discount code! Settle down, no reason to be nervous. Nobody here would lie to you...not that has posted thus far anyway!

How do people know it works and not just gains from purely working out? I still can't think of a product that is just as good as a cycle.

c

I read it's not as good as a normal cycle of whatever you would take. But that doesn't mean it isn't effective, no?

And thanks for the reassurance, Stryker!

I read it's not as good as a normal cycle of whatever you would take. But that doesn't mean it isn't effective, no?

And thanks for the reassurance, Stryker!

Yea! It works amazing, standalone as a testbooster or in every PCT, as long as you stick to the label recommendation of Phytoserms! Bulbine Natalensis follows something called an “inverted-U” dose response curve. Imagine the letter “U,” but imagine it upside down. That’s how the dose response of this herb would appear on paper. If you take a certain amount, it raises testosterone – to a point. Once you hit the peak dose, the more you take, the lower your testosterone will go.

Top Bottom