Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

digitizedsoul

Ok guys i'll be trying to update this every day if possible, it may not be on weekends, but those are non-training days anyway so it will work out.

I just got my phyto-test and dermacrine yesterday, and even though today I had to schedule out of training (divorce court this morning) I decided to start it anyway. After all whats a little extra testiness going to hurt in divorce court right? :)

I will also be stacking this with Omega's amplify02 / lipoflame but those have not arrived yet. Obviously with 4 compounds together it will be hard to place a finger on what effects are being caused by what compounds, but I have researched and asked around for some time now and everyone seems to agree that the 4 i'm using will be very synergistic.

STATS:

23yrs old
Ectomorph (I think thats the skinny body type?)
6ft Tall
Current weight is 185lbs
Current BF% (according to the thing you hold with both hands @ the gym) is around 15-18% but I don't really trust that thing.

CYCLE HISTORY:

I did some M1T when it first came out, got some good results, NO PCT which screwed me up big time. Later on I did a sustanon250 / EQ / Winny 12wk cycle and that gave me incredible results, however not much of it remained as I got married and stopped training for about 1.5yrs. Diet also went to crap.

TRAINING HISTORY:

I have been training for approx 4-5yrs now, with a year and a half off due to a crappy marriage. I have been training for the last 6 months fairly consistently and have gotten all my muscle memory / mind muscle connection back. In other words I "feel" like i'm at the perfect "zone" to start something like this.

http://www.rlssupplements.com/store/prohormones/rls-dermacrine-210ml.html
dermacrine now at rlssupplements.com exclusive seller of the product. Use the discount code ruthless10

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY 1:

Today is a non training day, but I applied 4pumps of dermacrine to my shoulders / lower back / traps area, rubbed it in real good and to not waste any, rubbed what was all over my hands onto my chest / stomach. I also downed 4ml of phyto-test according to the doseage. I must say, maybe its because i didn't refrigerate it like the creator said too? But it tasted like WHOA bad haha.

Funny thing, and i'm not sure which may be causing it. It could be nothing as i'm known to be the "king of placebo", but I already feel like I could thrash someone if they looked at me queer, know what I mean? Its that very distinct "testy" feeling you get from, well, test! I recognize it fairly easily. It's been about 4hrs since my application of both so who knows, but this IS a log so i'm tracking everything.

Tomorrow is my first training day since starting, and its back day with deadlifts, t-bars, etc so we will see.

thanks for taking the time to share, i think this new Phyto-test has everyone interested, will be interesting

DAY 2:

Took my other 4ml of Phyto-test last night, and this may be unrelated but I seem to not be getting good REM sleep at all. I keep waking up, or flirting right on the edge of good sleep, but never all the way. Strange, but gotta log it all.

4 more pumps of dermacrine & 4ml more of phyto this morning. Get through the workday and hit back / forearms / calves / abs around 6PM. I'll post my first workout on this stack this evening and how it went. Just got shipping notification on the AGX products (lipoflame & amp02) so i'll be able to add those in probably starting monday for my first full training week. Can't wait!

TRAINING: Back / Forearms

Workout was pretty good, the lack of sleep and a pretty mentally stressful day contributed to some lackluster performance, but other then that I felt great once I got started. These deadlifting threads have gotten me hooked on deads so they were in there.

Wide pullups (shitty form since I can barely pull my weight on them)
2x8
Lat pulldowns @ 150lbs
2x10
Bent over rows
1x95lbsx15
2x135lbsx10
T-bar rows
1x1platex15
2x3platesx12
Deadlifts
1x135lbsx15
2x225lbsx8 (I was impressed with this considering 185 was the LIMIT it felt like last week)

Some seated cable rows, the seated load the plates on it hammer strength row machine and that was about it. I WILL be doing dead lifts, and I think I will continue doing them from the floor instead of the rack. That initial pull, plus letting it rest on the ground between each rep is REALLY what puts my entire back into it.

I feel great, although I can tell I may have trouble sleeping again tonight. I have that stimulant (just the mental) part like a come down off yayo or something lol. I haven't injested any stimulants though.

QUESTION:

I wonder if its ok to be wearing a shirt all day over my applied shoulders? I feel like it kinda transfers to my shirt and may limit how much is being absorbed. I always apply the derm first, then shave and all that while letting it dry before putting on my shirt for the day, just wondering.
Also is my appetite already supposed to be ridiculous? Because it is.

Also I'm currently going to run dermacrine for 4wks (one bottle) and phyto-test for 4wks (one bottle). But according to some research, it may be better to run phyto for 8wks? PP Can you comment?

Last edited:
digitizedsoul said:
DAY 2:

Took my other 4ml of Phyto-test last night, and this may be unrelated but I seem to not be getting good REM sleep at all. I keep waking up, or flirting right on the edge of good sleep, but never all the way. Strange, but gotta log it all.

4 more pumps of dermacrine & 4ml more of phyto this morning. Get through the workday and hit back / forearms / calves / abs around 6PM. I'll post my first workout on this stack this evening and how it went. Just got shipping notification on the AGX products (lipoflame & amp02) so i'll be able to add those in probably starting monday for my first full training week. Can't wait!

QUESTION:

I wonder if its ok to be wearing a shirt all day over my applied shoulders? I feel like it kinda transfers to my shirt and may limit how much is being absorbed. I always apply the derm first, then shave and all that while letting it dry before putting on my shirt for the day, just wondering.
Also is my appetite already supposed to be ridiculous? Because it is.

Also I'm currently going to run dermacrine for 4wks (one bottle) and phyto-test for 4wks (one bottle). But according to some research, it may be better to run phyto for 8wks? PP Can you comment?

To help the sleep issue, try to keep up the work intensity at the gym, even if you feel a little run down.

Your body is probably still adjusting to the hormones in Dermacrine, and this can cause some sleep disturbance for a few days. Just keep pushing through the workouts, getting up at a regular hour, putting Dermacrine on at the same time, and you will eventually fall back into a good sleep routine.

The Dermacrine should be coving most of your upper body, including your stomach and back, so try spreading the product around a little more if possible. This should help avoid rub off if the product is applied very thinly.

Appetite will only get stronger, and it is your body telling you it wants to grow, so feed your muscles that protein!

As far as cycle length, you can certainly run Phyto-Test for 8 weeks. It would be a good idea to drop Dermacrine, and switch to Sustain Alpha during this time too.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
To help the sleep issue, try to keep up the work intensity at the gym, even if you feel a little run down.

Your body is probably still adjusting to the hormones in Dermacrine, and this can cause some sleep disturbance for a few days. Just keep pushing through the workouts, getting up at a regular hour, putting Dermacrine on at the same time, and you will eventually fall back into a good sleep routine.

The Dermacrine should be coving most of your upper body, including your stomach and back, so try spreading the product around a little more if possible. This should help avoid rub off if the product is applied very thinly.

Appetite will only get stronger, and it is your body telling you it wants to grow, so feed your muscles that protein!

As far as cycle length, you can certainly run Phyto-Test for 8 weeks. It would be a good idea to drop Dermacrine, and switch to Sustain Alpha during this time too.

-Pp

K, i'm feelin an 8wk of phyto (which means i'll have to order another bottle from ya) and sustain for the last 4wks, dermacrine for the first. Amp02 and Lipo as supps as well the whole 8. I think that will be a pretty firm results package. I already feel GREAT, other then the lagging sleep, i can't WAIT for 5PM to come so I can train :D

I have no doubt you will get a nice healthy libido boost ( I did when I ran dermacrine ). I will be really surprised if you see any significant gym gains ( more than you would see from just training hard for 8 weeks ). My feeling is that most of these products do actually work but they just dont give near the hormonal increase that steroids do, even oral steroids.

But thanks for doing a log - I will follow for sure.

Top Bottom