Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

Holy latwings batman, Back was somethin fierce tonight.

I did deads last week and blew them away, so I decided to take a week off of them and destroy my other back excercises (deadlifts tax me so much I am weak on most of them or leave some out as a result)

I smashed some bent over rows with 185 on the smith, for about 15 reps each though! My back felt like someone was pounding on it with a 2x4 after those sets

Did some t-bars, pullups (chins & wides) seated cable rows, dumbell rows & this elite lat machine we have thats even better then cable lat pulldowns. Kinda hard to describe it, but I get the most pump / fatigue from my lats on that machine then on just about any other back excercise, even pullups! I know that sais a lot for my form but still, do what works right? Isn't that what arnold did ? :D

I always wear the same shirt on back day, its kind like the "back training" shirt, and i noticed today very obviously that my traps / rhomboids or whatever those are in the middle were sticking out so far in my workout that even with this huge shirt on they were casting a shadow lol.

The gains are really coming on now, i mean that back workout was insane. I used weights I've never had good form with before, and for like 15 reps with no problem. That is significant strength gain here at the start of week 3.

GOT to be the phyto test kicking in, everything else i've been able to identify up to this point, thats the only thing that I haven't pinpointed.

Back is pretty sore today... but not as sore as I thought it would be? Increased recovery? I mean I SLAMMED it yesterday with increases on all lifts from the previous week.... logic sais... I should be hurtin like a mutha but its only moderate to mild soreness?

digitizedsoul said:
Back is pretty sore today... but not as sore as I thought it would be? Increased recovery? I mean I SLAMMED it yesterday with increases on all lifts from the previous week.... logic sais... I should be hurtin like a mutha but its only moderate to mild soreness?

Yeah bro, thats typical when your on Dermacrine… it definitely kicks recovery up a notch.

-Pp

Word, no complaints here.

So what CAN I identify to the phyto-test? The fact that none of my shirts fit anymore? I am about the same weight... but i've leaned up an abesolutely ridiculous amount, plus I just ate a 700calorie meal 2hrs ago and i'm not hungry, i'm STARVING.

Just trying to please the masses with what is doing what. I personaly couldn't care less, its a stack and the stack is whats producing the results for me, but I am always trying to help others.

Hell thats what this log is for anyway...

Chest / bi's tonight...

I'm finally in the 2 plate range on bench, 225 tonight for 6 then 5. Thats up from 185 for 6 just 2 months ago! I have put 40lbs back on my bench in 60days, (20 of which have been on this cycle).

MAN it felt good to nail that weight, my chest was so pumped i thought it would rip... more updates later time to "relax"

This is a great log. PP products sound like the real deal. Im going to pick some up shortly. I hope the Phyto doesnt stay back ordered too long lol

Either way i'm gaining mad size off this cycle....

Clothes / mirror / measurements, either way... its pretty blatantly obvious im getting a lot bigger. 3 dudes @ the gym asked me what I was on in the last week, and I trained with a really good old friend & training partner of mine for chest yesterday when I nailed that 225. He said I am bigger now then I was on the sust, eq, winny, that I did before...

I'm impressed

Top Bottom