Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

Legs went killer. I squatted 225 (2plates) to the freakin safety bars (past parallel) for two solid sets of 8. Then I stripped a plate and went to 135 for a widow making 20rep set. When I finished my lungs / legs were so taxed it was insane!

I am stoked about making those reps on squats though, all while keeping killer form. The focus is great! I am going to add 10lbs to each side next time. Try 245lbs...

Well shoulders were awesome tonight. Pushed up the 70lb dumbells on shoulder press for a solid 8 reps on 3 sets. Thats a significant improvement from last week.

Another thing I REALLY noticed a difference on was the hammer strength military press. Loaded two plates on each side, and usually after the dumbells i'm only good for about 6 at 2 plates and then I take it down to 1.5 or something.
Not tonight, three sets of two plates for 8 each. Was incredible, and the blood pump afterwards was like ridiculous. I mean that was probably the best my delts have ever felt when being punished for being too small. I'm impressed :\

Also triceps were pretty killer too, I did like 40lbs more on tricep pushdowns then last week, also blew away my last week record on close grip.

Me thinks 3x4ml a day of phyto test is a GOOD idea mm? :D

(I know it probably had nothing to do with it yet, since i just upped the dose two days ago but still :D )

PS

Got a long ways to go yet, always do don't we?

But I can't believe how LEAN i'm getting. My stomach / waist is def getting smaller. Same jeans, same belt, same hole, not as tight.

Hmm?

Ok i'm pretty sure I can identify what compound is doing what at this point (almost week 3)

I think the dermacrine has hopped up my horomones significantly. I can feel it an hour after applying, and i've grown aware of its effects once pronounced. I think the phyto test is just starting to have an effect here around the end of week two.

I put on yet another shirt today that I always wear, but haven't worn in a week or two (making its way through the laundry cycle) and it fit so tight around my Bi's Tri's and under my arms that it was borderline painful! I haven't been measuring growth like I should with a tape or something, but this is a good indicator!

Plus you know how you look in the mirror, but you also have that "self image" of when you look down at yourself without a mirror. The viewpoint only you can get from where your eyes are in relation to the rest of you. From that view I can "tell" that my chest / shoulders and stuff are filling out tremendously. I wish I could see my back like that because I know those deadlifts are thickening it up too.

This is a KICK ASS cycle with so far abesolutely 0 sides. All effects have been positive, welcomed and worth the money 100%.

Said it before, and I'll say it again...these posts just keep getting better! Hells yea! Good shit my brotha!

So if a person was to use just one of these product rather both (Phyto-test and Dermacrine), which would more likely yield better results and far as mass goes. I am interested in these products but would rather start simple. Original plan was 8 week Phyto-test...followed by 4 weeks Alpha Sustain. The reason I was thinking of going Phyto over Derma is this quote from the website

"Consider Phyto-Testosterone our premium muscle building product that will produce solid gains in lean muscle mass relatively quickly, especially when combined with ample protein intake"

so any recommendations would be appreciated

CRAP...sorry asked in wrong thread didn't mean to hijack, please remove MOD

Mikeflcn said:
So if a person was to use just one of these product rather both (Phyto-test and Dermacrine), which would more likely yield better results and far as mass goes. I am interested in these products but would rather start simple. Original plan was 8 week Phyto-test...followed by 4 weeks Alpha Sustain. The reason I was thinking of going Phyto over Derma is this quote from the website

"Consider Phyto-Testosterone our premium muscle building product that will produce solid gains in lean muscle mass relatively quickly, especially when combined with ample protein intake"

so any recommendations would be appreciated

CRAP...sorry asked in wrong thread didn't mean to hijack, please remove MOD

It's cool bro ;p

This is my thread i don't mind a slight deviation from topic in between my updates :D

I'd probably go with the phyto, although the combination of derma & phyto (while of course costing more) is SO nice. You get that instant gratification from the dermacrine when you put it on, and the phyto yields results with its protein synthesis...

If you HAD to choose though, phyto all the way, thats what its made for.

Top Bottom