Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

Primordial Performance said:
Hey digit, any change you got BF checked before starting your mad sup stack... ?

-Pp

Digitizedsoul said:
Current BF% (according to the thing you hold with both hands @ the gym) is around 15-18% but I don't really trust that thing.

That was first post :D

Mad supp stack... hahaha your a funny guy E... funny guy

Did I mention yet in any of my logs how friggin HUNGRY I constantly am now?

Literaly I wake up, shower / dermacrine etc and 10-15 mins into the shower im so hungry already i find myself drinking shower water just too ease the stomach acid a bit.

Definitely not normal, but very welcome! Prooootein synthesis anyone?

I spent some time posing this morning to make some mental notes / comparisons (come on, we all do it) and i'm definitely getting leaner around my stomach. Noticeably...

I'm skipping a day off and starting the training week today on sunday, i just feel too great, and when i'm not COMPLETELY sore in one group or another, I feel like I'm not right :D

digitizedsoul said:
I'm skipping a day off and starting the training week today on sunday, i just feel too great, and when i'm not COMPLETELY sore in one group or another, I feel like I'm not right :D

This sounds like a very good idea right now. I feel like going to the gym also. I usually take sundays off, but i could go for some punishment right now i guess lol...

Glad to hear you are getting good results with the lipoflame. I just ordered some to start cutting in 2 months. Hopefully it works well for me too.

It's a good thing that dermacrine ups your mood and well-beingg in a good way, when i was on test i felt angry and pissed off all the time.

I have some phyto I ordered and am saving but had to try it and the taste is kinda ..well leaves me a little nauseated. I smell like syrup after mixing it.

Any ideas to help the taste out.

Just so people know I have very weird taste buds. The taste may not be bad for all.

SugarTits said:
I have some phyto I ordered and am saving but had to try it and the taste is kinda ..well leaves me a little nauseated. I smell like syrup after mixing it.

Any ideas to help the taste out.

Just so people know I have very weird taste buds. The taste may not be bad for all.

Taste is a bit rough bro, but you get used to it. I'm holding mine in the back of my mouth *buccal cavity* now for a hot minute with no issues, you definitely aquire the taste.

Oh yeah and I sweat that maple syrup smell for hours it seems haha. Who cares though its either that or smell "musky" like real test makes you smell :D

StackedXXX said:
It's a good thing that dermacrine ups your mood and well-beingg in a good way, when i was on test i felt angry and pissed off all the time.
Mood is the #1 reason I use dermacrine reg

Top Bottom