Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

So I am too tired and its too late right now for the full update, but all I can say is my first shoulder / tricep workout (my favorite one) while on was AMAZING.

Broke all of last weeks lift records, and by a bit too.

Also no dizziness whatsoever, just needed 1day to get used to lipo / amp02. They are freakin awesome and I probably won't ever do any kind of stack / cycle without them in the future. Abesolute musts for training supp's.

More to come tomorrow..... when i'm too sore to type :D

WEEK 2 / Day 15 UPDATE:

Well yesterdays shoulder workout was intense, just like I said in my post last night.

Dumbell Shoulder Press:

3x65lbsx10 (I did 8/6/5 last week)
I'll be doing 70's next time :D

Smith Behind the neck press (just to be careful)

1x155x6
2x135x8

Barbell Front Lateral Raise

2x95x8

Dumbell Side Lateral Raise

2x35x8 (shoulder started to have a bad tendon like pain, so i moved on)

Seated Machine Lateral Raise

3x120x8

Hammer Strength Military press, quick cable side lateral and then moved onto triceps.

Overhead Tricep Extensions (With a Dumbell)

3x70x8

Close Grip Smith Bench

3x155x8

Seated Tricep Pushdowns (Hammer Strength)

3x190x10

Cable Pushdowns

2x80x8

That was about it for the training, give or take a few misc things thrown in just because the pump was so extreme and I was milking it for all it was worth.

This was my first workout with the lipoflame / amp02 where I was able to maximize their effects, because I didn't get dizzy / lightheaded. Everything was SPOT on this time as far as those two new supp's go. Always give yourself a day to get adjusted to any new stimulants or pre-workout supp's (FYI). My focus was insane, all I cared about were the lifts. Screw changing ipod tracks, observing other lifters technique or anything. It was me, the iron and growth in a padded room with weapons and agendas......

I can DEFINITELY feel more testosterone in my body. Whether or not its the dermacrine actually increasing T levels through it's horomone's, or if the phyto-test's mimicked test is accomplishing the same thing, or possibly both. Either way my test levels are up and its obvious. I finished shoulder presses, THREW the dumbells (not gravity, but threw them) down and when I got up and looked in the mirror I had the "test look" on my face. You know the one where you look like needtoo's avatar? Yeah that one.

Also i've noticed that my irritability is up slightly as well as aggression which is to be expected. This happens with placebo too whenever you get psyched about training and getting results.

All my clothes are fitting tighter, shirts & pants. Even my boxers this morning were like spandex around my hams / quads which isn't usually the case.

I'm freakin STOKED so far, today is BACK so stay tuned for another round of deadlifts.....

Speaking of which if anyone has any tips for back width (lat spread) feel free to contribute.

RearNaked said:
Well, I don't know if anyone's already started on their own, no post other than this one yet, I do believe. But, I ordered an 8 week supply of Phyto a couple days ago, which I will be running standalone. As soon as I get it, I am going to be keeping a close eye on my progress. I am trying to get in for bloodwork this week, got an app with my doc this Friday. Likely won't get those results until I'm a few weeks into the Phyto, but that's not going to matter. Reading digitized posts, I absolutely can't wait to get on the stuff. I know my body extermely well, and have all the time in the world to train, seeing as I do not work winter's. Keep on keepin us posted digi bro!
Good to here it bro. This is just what every one has been waiting for. User feed back helps every one of us!!!!!!!

digitizedsoul said:
Bump for some discussion

Looks like some good supps you are using. Hopefully the aggression and energy will be backed up by bodyweight and strength gains. Thats where I always feel let down with the non-steroid supps, my libido, mood and energy get better but I dont put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle like I do with steroids.

Id like to try that Amplify02xt but Ive sworn off stims.

Wish they would make a non stim version that had the creatine, NO and glycerol.

KD1 said:
Looks like some good supps you are using. Hopefully the aggression and energy will be backed up by bodyweight and strength gains. Thats where I always feel let down with the non-steroid supps, my libido, mood and energy get better but I dont put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle like I do with steroids.

Well my strength is through the roof. I can tell both by my numbers, and my intensity when achieving those numbers. I need to stop stopping because I'm counting rep's, and just keep exploding through even if I get 15+ with weight I got 6 with last week lol.

I actually lost 3lbs so far, but it was pure water and maybe even some fat because i'm looking much slimmer around my stomach in the mirror, and my inner thigh's as well.

I'll post tonights back workout later.

All I can say is new deadlift record (for me) 275lbs for clean solid reps. This is only my 2nd or 3rd time deadlifting too :D

KD1 said:

Only supp I no from experence to put on weight is reg dermacrine!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas said:
Only supp I no from experence to put on weight is reg dermacrine!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i'd probably be gaining weight on the scale if I wasn't eating lipoflames like a sonofabitch. I'm loosing mad fat though so I can't complain. And it seems putting on a bit of lean mass at the same time (the derm that is)

digitizedsoul said:
Yeah i'd probably be gaining weight on the scale if I wasn't eating lipoflames like a sonofabitch. I'm loosing mad fat though so I can't complain. And it seems putting on a bit of lean mass at the same time (the derm that is)

Hey digit, any change you got BF checked before starting your mad sup stack... ?

-Pp

Top Bottom