Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

RoxanaStar said:
nice job, hon! keep up the updates... love you!

Yeah you rock, that goes without being said :D :D

@ PrimordialPerformance,

Just ordered Sustain alpha / another bottle of phyto-test to make it 8wks. I'll run the sustain alpha for the last 4 post dermacrine. I had to hurry beacuse I needed it from this batch otherwise i'd run out too soon!

digitizedsoul said:
DAY 7 (1wk) UPDATE:

Well so far i've trained back / chest / bi's & legs since I started my stack, and i've only had on training day with the complete package (lipoflame/amp02) and here is where I stand mentally and physically so far.

I feel awesome. I mean waking up, going through the motions everything just seems so natural versus strained. I mean getting up shaving, showering, meals, cooler, supplements, quick round of pushups, dealing with pets / animals it all adds up and used to be something I dreaded immensly. Now I roll out of bed and just hit the ground running (even before the lipoflame, but WAY more with it). This in itself is very useful and mentaly motivating for obvious reasons.

Physically I noticed some changes already, mainly today. It's been a few days since chest / bi's and even more since back, but both of them are just SWOLEN still, and I am wearing a shirt I haven't worn in about 2wks, and it fits MUCH tighter (i mean big difference) then it did 2wks ago, and no it hasn't shrank its an old shirt. I was just in the bathroom here at work and washing my hands I noticed in the mirror that my forearm vascularity / bicep's as well is just REALLY noticeable. In fact someone commented on it earlier as well. I "feel" much stronger, more motivated and an extreme sense of well being or just "at peace". Lots of stuff going on in my life to make me feel otherwise, but i don't I just feel chillaxed.

Been a busy week, last night was a pretty crazy time at church, i'm involved with a college outreach we are doing at Buckhead church here in atlanta, and its growing leaps and bounds so I didn't get to sleep till after 12, and got up at 6:30 so definitely could squeeze more sleep in there, but we all know thats pretty difficult at times.

To sum it up, i'm getting good results all around the board. I am VERY pleased with my financial investment in the supplements i'm stacking so far, and consider them fairly priced for the effects (and legality) they offer.

GO PHYTO TEST! Stuff rawks :D
when u say" phyto test rocks".. what is the reasoning behind it? can u absoulety single out phyto test as a reason of your postive results/great feelings? deracrime and ampo2 are both pretty powerful stuff that give good results and get u an excellent feeling ..as well as lipoflame being awsome also for energy an fat burn .. im tryin to figure out how u can say 1 product rocks ..when stackin all that stuff would be pretty hard to single out which product does what

hurricane187 said:
when u say" phyto test rocks".. what is the reasoning behind it? can u absoulety single out phyto test as a reason of your postive results? deracrime and ampo2 are both pretty powerful stuff as well as lipoflame being awsome .. im tryin to figure out how u can say 1 product rocks ..when stackin all that stuff would be pretty hard to single out which product does what

Easy man, I bought it, took it, and I like it. I didn't say "Phyto-test is making me feel this way" I just said it rocks :)

As stated in one of my replies earlier to another member, this log isn't intended to be precise, or I would have discussed it with PP prior to starting, and had proper bloodwork done. I'm in this to get maximum results for MYSELF, while sharing with the community simultaneously. My comment about phyto-test was merely my personal opinion on it, and also a shout out to eric for making such fabulous supp's.

Don't take life so seriously bro!!! :p

lol nah bro .. just tryin to get some feedback on phyto-test as a consumer..... not doggin u at all ...asked a legit question... just sayin with all that other stuff u takin .. phyto test could sux and u wouldnt know it imo...

hurricane187 said:
lol nah bro .. just tryin to get some feedback on phyto-test as a consumer..... not doggin u at all ...asked a legit question... just sayin with all that other stuff u takin .. phyto test could sux and u wouldnt know it imo...

True true, nah your exactly right bro i was just being humerous :D

This stack in general has me feelin so good i can't help but crack a few jokes. I'm not sure how much of a roll phyto-test is playing, but the stack as a whole is freakin awesome. I mean even gear didn't feel this good unless you were actually in the gym training. I mean I feel insanely good no matter what im doing.

You were legit on your post though :\
Guilty as charged :/

Well, I don't know if anyone's already started on their own, no post other than this one yet, I do believe. But, I ordered an 8 week supply of Phyto a couple days ago, which I will be running standalone. As soon as I get it, I am going to be keeping a close eye on my progress. I am trying to get in for bloodwork this week, got an app with my doc this Friday. Likely won't get those results until I'm a few weeks into the Phyto, but that's not going to matter. Reading digitized posts, I absolutely can't wait to get on the stuff. I know my body extermely well, and have all the time in the world to train, seeing as I do not work winter's. Keep on keepin us posted digi bro!

word man. you'll like it, although if your doing standalone i'd do 3 servings of 4ml ED after the 1st week once you get used to it (especially the taste lol). I bet PP would agree, the only thing is you'll get <8wks out of two bottles because you'll be doing a bit more then the rec doseage.

But bottom line I bet standalone / 3x4ml ED then some Sustain alpha afterwards would make ya pretty pleased.

I just ordered some sustain and another phyto so i can do mine 8wks as well, my supplement budget is like DONE till summer ha.

Wow.

I can't believe its only been 7 days, I just did some pushups for the hell of it, incline ones and reg's and my chest / tri's / delts are all so pumped that my shirt is uncomfortable. I went to change into a diff one, and looked in the mirror and my vascularity is abesolutely ridiculous. ESPECIALLY with my BF% being what it still is.

I can't wait to be typing after wk 8 :D :D :D

Top Bottom