Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

1500 said:
lucky sum bitch! she is smokin hot!

Ha! She says thanks and hi to all your big juice monkey internet buddies, especially PP, she likes PP now. Says I am not a bitch anymore thanks to Sustain. HAHAHAHA! Word.

RearNaked said:
Ha! She says thanks and hi to all your big juice monkey internet buddies, especially PP, she likes PP now. Says I am not a bitch anymore thanks to Sustain. HAHAHAHA! Word.

You guys got jokes :D

So far I can say this, I LOVE LIPOFLAME hahaha. Stuff is ridiculous. And about the stairs comment for legs, yeah you better believe it. I'm going to squat till crap comes out of my ears from torso compression :D

I really wish I could add anavar to this.... I just don't have a way of getting it :(

From what i've researched, it or Primo would be good. Only primo you have to pin, and im trying to keep from doing that. I have no source for that either though so oh well :\

digitizedsoul said:
You guys got jokes :D

So far I can say this, I LOVE LIPOFLAME hahaha. Stuff is ridiculous. And about the stairs comment for legs, yeah you better believe it. I'm going to squat till crap comes out of my ears from torso compression :D

I'm liking my Lipoflame....3 caps so far, twice a day. I am alert and have energy, but not geeked out and jittery like ephedra used to do. Might bump this up to 4 caps just to see the result.

It may be a little early on to ask this question...but how to you like the stack you are on compared to your E Q Sust stack years ago? Strength gains, vascularity, lean muscle, over all well being...things along that nature.

digitizedsoul said:
I really wish I could add anavar to this.... I just don't have a way of getting it :(

From what i've researched, it or Primobolan - methenolone - would be good. Only Primobolan - methenolone - you have to pin, and im trying to keep from doing that. I have no source for that either though so oh well :

Primo comes in tabs, but they are acetate so you have to take a lot, like 100-200mg ED to notice anything.

KD1 said:
Primobolan - methenolone - comes in tabs, but they are acetate so you have to take a lot, like 100-200mg ED to notice anything.

Well that is new info thanks bro! Although it just means its yet another thing I will search for and not find :\

My local "bro's" only have the old school basics, test, eq, deca, dbols etc. Anything straying away from those big names they either haven't heard of, don't care about, or won't fool with, so i'm pretty limited.

DAY 6 UPDATE

Well it was legs, I was super pumped for them all day as I just started the lipoflame / amplify02 that morning. However, I think I should have started a bit slower on the doseage because I think I may be slightly hypersensitive to caffeines effects or something. NoXplode used to make me feel this way, and so did Lipo-6 fat burner whatever stuff.

Anyway I hit legs wide open and with a vengence, but had some complications as you will see:

Squats:
1x135x12
2x225x8

Tried to go to leg press next, but some kid was using it so I went to quad extensions

Quadricep Extensions:

3x150x10

At this point I was VERY dizzy and lightheaded. I felt like I really taxed myself on the squats, but in all actuality I didn't do much more then I normally do as far as intensity goes. I stopped when I usually stop, at the same point of fatigue i usually do so that part didn't make sense.

Seated Calf Raises:

1x190x15

I couldn't even do another set of calves at this point. I felt for sure I was gonna hurl, so to prevent complete embarressment in a packed 5oclock gym, I quickly slipped to the locker room to cool off for a second. After sitting on the bench for about 5 mins with my head between my knees (lol) I decided that it was probably a good idea to quit while I was ahead, so I did. I'm not sure if this was caused by the amp02 / lipo, but one thing I can say is the pump I got in my legs after squats / quad extensions was abesolutely ridiculous. It actually hurt, but in the best possible blood skin stretching way.

Today I have to take off from training unfortunately, Realtor coming to list the house, but tomorrow i'll pick back up with shoulders / tri's and friday Back / abs / forearms.

Stay tuned for Day 7 (1wk) update

DAY 7 (1wk) UPDATE:

Well so far i've trained back / chest / bi's & legs since I started my stack, and i've only had on training day with the complete package (lipoflame/amp02) and here is where I stand mentally and physically so far.

I feel awesome. I mean waking up, going through the motions everything just seems so natural versus strained. I mean getting up shaving, showering, meals, cooler, supplements, quick round of pushups, dealing with pets / animals it all adds up and used to be something I dreaded immensly. Now I roll out of bed and just hit the ground running (even before the lipoflame, but WAY more with it). This in itself is very useful and mentaly motivating for obvious reasons.

Physically I noticed some changes already, mainly today. It's been a few days since chest / bi's and even more since back, but both of them are just SWOLEN still, and I am wearing a shirt I haven't worn in about 2wks, and it fits MUCH tighter (i mean big difference) then it did 2wks ago, and no it hasn't shrank its an old shirt. I was just in the bathroom here at work and washing my hands I noticed in the mirror that my forearm vascularity / bicep's as well is just REALLY noticeable. In fact someone commented on it earlier as well. I "feel" much stronger, more motivated and an extreme sense of well being or just "at peace". Lots of stuff going on in my life to make me feel otherwise, but i don't I just feel chillaxed.

Been a busy week, last night was a pretty crazy time at church, i'm involved with a college outreach we are doing at Buckhead church here in atlanta, and its growing leaps and bounds so I didn't get to sleep till after 12, and got up at 6:30 so definitely could squeeze more sleep in there, but we all know thats pretty difficult at times.

To sum it up, i'm getting good results all around the board. I am VERY pleased with my financial investment in the supplements i'm stacking so far, and consider them fairly priced for the effects (and legality) they offer.

GO PHYTO TEST! Stuff rawks :D

Top Bottom