Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

Just ordered mine tonight....Phyto-Test and Demacrine. I got my Lipoflame already...hell, I'm even on the BSN NO-Xplode, Nitrix, and Cell Mass. Slowly progressing toward the big leagues...

DAY 5

Well today was Monday the big chest / bi's combo. This is my favorite workout, however I think shoulder / tricep day is taking it over slowly but surely.

Ever since I woke up and started the day I had a serious good feeling about anything / everything. I mean all things considered you guys can take what I say however it suits you, but it is a log and I have that general sense of well being you kinda get when "on".

Workday was a breeze, all I kept thinking about was training, so by the time I smashed the weights I was pretty psyched.

CHEST

Flat Bench
1x75lb(DB)x9
2x75lb(DB)x6

Incline Smith Bench (I know, I just like the feeling of chest isolation)

3x155lbsx10

Peck Deck

3x120lbsx15

Flat Bench Dumbell Flys

2x30lbsx8

Cable Flys

2x140lbsx15

Dips (I need to get a chain so I can add weight)

4xBodyWeightx15

BICEPS

Dumbell Alternating Curls (With back / elbows against wall)

3x30lbsx8 (I know, but its WAY harder with that form) and if anyone makes any carrot top comments about how he was also curling 30's in that roid pic of his, i'll snap ya in half and feed you to him like a carrot :D

Preacher Hammer Curls, Regular Preachers & a hammer strength machine that you can fail like hell on, I really enjoy it.

I felt insane this entire workout, super focused, and the most noteable thing was that recovery time was easily halved. I took some creatine monohydrate for the first time in years just because I had some lying around, so possibly that contributed to the recovery aid but it was very noticable.

Something else that was noticeable was the increased vascularity I got with Biceps especially. I mean waaay more then last week's bicep session. I'm like super impressed with these products so far, its 10:30PM, i'm still FULL of energy and if it weren't for this chronic i'd probably have difficulty even sleeping at this point i'm so pumped still.

GO PP!!!!!

Oh and I just got my Amp02 / lipoflame (GO OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D )

So its about to get crazy up in this mofo... stay tuned

digitizedsoul said:
@ Roxanastar, Wow you KNOW you are doing something right when your girl registers on EF just to shout out to you and support ya :)
Your the best babe, with that big o'l ass :D :D :D

:heart:

hmm hope this doesn't boost your libido TOO much, considering i'm 1,000 miles away... at the moment, anyway. i miss you and enjoy these updates! keep 'em comin.'

:daisy: what what?

DAY 6

Haven't trained yet, but my lipo / amp02 arrived last night so I took two lipo's this morning to get the day started, and WOW. I feel like i'm acting as a ground for 120volts hah. I can't wait to see what legs are like tonight :D

Ah...legs, don't youlove it when you just finish your leg routine, then look at a flight of stairs, knowing it's going to take forever to get to the top, then you have to go back down the stairs, and discover it's twice as hard to go down, and maybe even fall...oh good times on leg day!

Top Bottom