Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

Bump for my back training update. Anyone got any reccomendations training wise? My back is very undeveloped and I would like to change that. Traps are pretty far along, but mostly on the upper trap from shrugs, not the rear descending part down your shoulder blades because i've slacked in that area. I have always found making the "mind muscle" connection to my back very challenging versus other muscle groups.

I always feel i'm using a lot of arm or secondaries versus the target back muscle. It came out fairly well tonight, I would just like to feel more of a burn / pump from my back then I get from each excercise (besides the deads)

DAY 3

Well all I have to say so far this morning is WOW i'm sore from those deads. The rest of my back, including lats is pretty sore as well. I guess I did better then I gave myself credit for?

DAY 4

Even more sore today then yesterday from deads / back in general. Really nailed it this week. Tomorrow starts another 5 training days solid, and i'm looking forward to it. I feel fantastic so far, this stack is great. I can definitely feel it, and its very similar to being "on" in my opinion, although i'm sure with crazy doseages of certain AAS you could beg to differ, but i haven't done that so i can't say.

digitizedsoul said:
DAY 4

Even more sore today then yesterday from deads / back in general. Really nailed it this week. Tomorrow starts another 5 training days solid, and i'm looking forward to it. I feel fantastic so far, this stack is great. I can definitely feel it, and its very similar to being "on" in my opinion, although i'm sure with crazy doseages of certain anabolic androgenic steroids you could beg to differ, but i haven't done that so i can't say.

Sounds good bro... how many calories you been taking in? What sort of protein intake?

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Sounds good bro... how many calories you been taking in? What sort of protein intake?

-Pp

Well i've been doing around 3000-3500 a day with 40-50grams per meal of protein. I end up doing 2 shakes a day to make sure I get my bodyweight in grams as well. My appetite is insane! I can't wait for the amp02 / lipoflame to get here so I can kick it up a notch in training intensity.

So far i'm a faithful customer :)

I'd like to see a log with just phyto-test, having derma in there kind of skews the whole thing. Many people like derma, but not knowing which product is giving the results doesn't help us understand if phyto-test actually has any effect at all.

lartinos said:
I'd like to see a log with just phyto-test, having derma in there kind of skews the whole thing. Many people like derma, but not knowing which product is giving the results doesn't help us understand if phyto-test actually has any effect at all.

Yeah if PP wanted me to do just a phyto run, and do proper bloodwork before / after so he could use me as a results example I would, however in this case i'm looking for maximal gains for myself and sharing my results with the community as well :) I know what you mean though.

@ Roxanastar, Wow you KNOW you are doing something right when your girl registers on EF just to shout out to you and support ya :)
Your the best babe, with that big o'l ass :D :D :D

I just ordered 2 bottles of phyto today. I can't get the reg Dermacrine up here in Canada. So I'm gonna try this stuff out standalone and see what kinda results I get. I think the Sustain is deadly for P C T! My doc got back from vacation today, ima try to get in for some blood work before I start the phyto. No idea how long it takes to get the results back though. Doesn't really matter I guess.

Top Bottom