Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto-test / Dermacrine Results (progress) Log

I'm doing phyto test @ 3x4ml a day with Dermacrine 5 pumps every morning.

Also using lipoflame on training & non training days, and amp02 on training days Preworkout.

I can't believe how just one cycle of laundry later (couple of weeks to wear everything once) and it being washed, i'm putting all of that stuff on again and EVERYTHING is smaller lol, by a LOT. This dress shirt i'm wearing today is cutting under my arms like a mother!!!!

I was just reviewing my stats / log / progress so far...

I started on Jan 10th. I'm not even in week 4 yet!!!

Since moving to 3x4ml a day of phyto, i've started killin the bottle. I may have to crack the other one open before week 4 starts... hmm

digitizedsoul said:
I'm doing phyto test @ 3x4ml a day with Dermacrine 5 pumps every morning.

Also using lipoflame on training & non training days, and amp02 on training days Preworkout.

I can't believe how just one cycle of laundry later (couple of weeks to wear everything once) and it being washed, i'm putting all of that stuff on again and EVERYTHING is smaller lol, by a LOT. This dress shirt i'm wearing today is cutting under my arms like a mother!!!!

Hahahaha I know the feeling! I put on a shirt I just bought like a month ago and have woren 2 times, couldnt even get it over my chest! I'm on week 4 of cyp test and about to stack with Dermacrine only gonna get worse from here. Nice feeling but to expensive to buy new shirts just for cycles hahaha.

Good thread bro I'll have to let ya know how my derm works once I start next week

Top Bottom