Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto serms 347 label

themanc84

I bought Phytoserms 347 after reading one of the George Spellwin announcements on this forum. I no longer see that page available even though it was only posted on August 4th. In the sticky it said that individuals under 200 lbs should take 1 pill, and individuals over 200 lbs should take 2 pills. I'm well under 200 lbs so I justified purchasing this product (at its ridiculous price I might add) due to the fact that it would last for 2 months.

When I received the product it said Serving Size was 2 pills and each Serving Size provided 600mg of this Proprietary Blend. I was confused, so I went back and read the sticky. It said that the Ruthless Supplements product endorsed by George offered 600mg of their proprietary blend PER CAPSULE. I thought this was misleading so I looked on Needtobuildmuscle.com and found slightly different information on this product--1 pill= 500mg Proprietary Blend.

I am confused. I have no idea how much I should take. The George Spellwin sticky disappeared this morning. Needto never messaged me back. I've been taking 1 pill for a few days and I feel nothing so far. On the sticky it says there is a 100% money back guarentee. I went to the Ruthless Supplements website and I cannot find a return policy, contact us link, or an FAQ. For example, this is what you get when you click on FAQ...

[[Answer commonly asked questions on this page to save both you and your customers time.

Here's what you get when you click on contact us...

[[Let guests know how to contact you on this page. Provide phone numbers and email addresses for your sales and customer service teams, hours during which representatives are available, and set expectations for response times.

And most importantly, here's what you get when you click on returns...

[[Explain your return policy on this page. Be very clear about how long customers have to return items, the condition (unopened, still wrapped, etc.) of items that can be returned, the return process, return shipping costs, and any exceptions (items that cannot be returned, etc.)]]

I'm really pissed off about my purchase. I spent $147 on a product that lead us to believe would last for 2 months. Seems like that is untrue.

Here's George's reply:

So I just spoke with this guys at Ruthless Supplements about the label issue that our member themanc84 brought to my attention.

The Phytoserms label reads 60 capsules per bottle, Serving Size 2 capsules, Servinge Per Container 2 Capsules, 10mg Zinc, 600mg Proprietary Blend of Urtica Dioica Extract (Pharmaceutical Grade Extract Containing SHBG Binding Lignans 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran and Secoisolarciresinol), Fadogia Agrestis, ProLensis (Bulbine Natalensis P.E).

What I learned is that EACH capsule contains 600mg of their Proprietary Blend, so, if you take a serving of 2 capsules, you are actually getting 1200mg of the Proprietary Blend not 600mg. The label should read for a serving size of 1 cap, there are 60 servings, at 600mg and for a serving size of 2 caps, there are 30 servings, at 1200mg.

Personally, if I were taking this supplement, I would start with 1 cap and work up to 2 caps if I needed them. Of course, when I got my sample bottle, stupidly, I started taking 4 caps and would up with a priapism. So, if you want a good laugh at my expense, you can read about my boner that wouldn't go away here:

How George Spellwin got a boner that wouldn't go away!

And here is the link to my original article.
Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivaled Pro-Sexual Effects

I bought Phytoserms 347 after reading one of the George Spellwin announcements on this forum. I no longer see that page available even though it was only posted on August 4th. In the sticky it said that individuals under 200 lbs should take 1 pill, and individuals over 200 lbs should take 2 pills. I'm well under 200 lbs so I justified purchasing this product (at its ridiculous price I might add) due to the fact that it would last for 2 months.

When I received the product it said Serving Size was 2 pills and each Serving Size provided 600mg of this Proprietary Blend. I was confused, so I went back and read the sticky. It said that the Ruthless Supplements product endorsed by George offered 600mg of their proprietary blend PER CAPSULE. I thought this was misleading so I looked on Needtobuildmuscle.com and found slightly different information on this product--1 pill= 500mg Proprietary Blend.

I am confused. I have no idea how much I should take. The George Spellwin sticky disappeared this morning. Needto never messaged me back. I've been taking 1 pill for a few days and I feel nothing so far. On the sticky it says there is a 100% money back guarentee. I went to the Ruthless Supplements website and I cannot find a return policy, contact us link, or an FAQ. For example, this is what you get when you click on FAQ...

[[Answer commonly asked questions on this page to save both you and your customers time.

Here's what you get when you click on contact us...

[[Let guests know how to contact you on this page. Provide phone numbers and email addresses for your sales and customer service teams, hours during which representatives are available, and set expectations for response times.

And most importantly, here's what you get when you click on returns...

[[Explain your return policy on this page. Be very clear about how long customers have to return items, the condition (unopened, still wrapped, etc.) of items that can be returned, the return process, return shipping costs, and any exceptions (items that cannot be returned, etc.)]]

I'm really pissed off about my purchase. I spent $147 on a product that lead us to believe would last for 2 months. Seems like that is untrue.

Youve been taking it a few days?? Supplements are not jack's magic bean stalk beans that grow a mile high tree in ten seconds... If your expecting results from things in a few days then you are completely clueless and shouldnt be using anything... What was your purpose for using this particular product? Are you using it in pct? Do you even know what its used for... When you find a product that works in a few days make sure to let everyone here know because jn my decade of using supps and through my lifelong studies, ive yet to come across this magic pill so enlighten us all when you make the discovery

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand you're a moderator. And thank you for picking out the only part of my review that you can actually criticize me for. I am not concerned about the effectiveness of this product. I wrote the review to inform people who are interested in buying the product that the dosing on the write up is misleading and inaccurate.

FACTS:
George's sticky states that EACH CAPSULE yields 600mg of the proprietary blend. AND that individuals under 200 lbs may take 1 pill.

The bottle I received, says that 2 capsules yield 600mg of their proprietary blend and it says nothing about individuals under 200 lbs using 1 pill.

The supplement is overpriced.

The Ruthless Supplements website is incomplete and contains no FAQ's, no Contact Info, and no Return Policy.

George's sticky says that Ruthless Supplements offers a 100% return policy

No one on here, including the people who endorse this product can come on here and clear up the dosage.

Can you refute any of the facts that I just stated?

I purchased this item and would like to know how to properly use it, I am a 165 lb individual, 5'5 height, age 28, that is looking to boost testosterone.

The information given on this product has varied to say the least. Until someone can come on here and clear this up, I urge people not to spend $147 on a 1 month supply of this product.

Last edited:
I understand you're a moderator. And thank you for picking out the only part of my review that you can actually criticize me for. I am not concerned about the effectiveness of this product. I wrote the review to inform people who are interested in buying the product that the dosing on the write up is misleading and inaccurate.

FACTS:
George's sticky states that EACH CAPSULE yields 600mg of the proprietary blend. AND that individuals under 200 lbs may take 1 pill.

The bottle I received, says that 2 capsules yield 600mg of their proprietary blend and it says nothing about individuals under 200 lbs using 1 pill.

The supplement is overpriced.

The Ruthless Supplements website is incomplete and contains no FAQ's, no Contact Info, and no Return Policy.

George's sticky says that Ruthless Supplements offers a 100% return policy

No one on here, including the people who endorse this product can come on here and clear up the dosage.

Can you refute any of the facts that I just stated?

I purchased this item and would like to know how to properly use it, I am a 165 lb individual, 5'5 height, age 28, that is looking to boost testosterone.

The information given on this product has varied to say the least. Until someone can come on here and clear this up, I urge people not to spend $147 on a 1 month supply of this product.

I'm not a mod so if you are under the impression Dylan is bias because of his mod status then let a non mod tell you that I have never read a bad review of this product once ever. 90% of guys use it for PCT and everyone raves about it.
Your bitching about discrepencies between advertising sites. So instead of trying it out for yourself you now want to send it back. Dosing?? Really? number one...its a natty supp. Do you really think its going to hurt you if you take two? If you dont want to take two then just fucking take one. Christ man this isnt some big advertising conspiracy to sell more shit.
If your not running it for PCT ....no matter how good the supp is for pct i doubt you will be impressed with it as a "supplement cycle".
If you have such an issue with what George says compared to Ruthless then why dont you shoot George a PM and ask him WTF? Instead of pissing and moaning about it. Or maybe post a thread for experienced Phtyo users to clear some things up for you.

I posted a thread asking this question a few days ago. Several people responded and nobody knew the right answer. I sent Needto a PM a week ago and never got a response. I don't know how many people on here have used this new formula. But people used the old Phytoserms with good results when it sold for under $60.

I have no problem taking 2 pills, my main problem is with the cost. The bottle gives different directions than what was stated in the write up. That's misleading to the customer and it is also false advertising.

here's the problem with a guy like you... you have clue what your doing or taking... what do you expect a test booster to do? make you a ripped freak or maybe give you some sort of dramatic weight loss? these are designed to use after a cycle to help restore test and hpta, etc... they are to help with recovery... sure you can use it in other ways and it will help with well being, strength, etc... but as a standalone, what do you expect it to do? your expecting the world from it... its not a steroid or something that's going to provide some huge dramatic change in body composition... that's not what its intended for...

as far as needto and his policies... I KNOW NOONE THAT HAS BEEN UNSATISFIED THAT HE HASN'T TAKEN CARE OF... he is fucking busy running MANY businesses... if you have an issue, call the ntbm number that is listed EVERYWHERE, or read his sig and call him personally... I GUARANTEE you that he will take care of you... However the way you are going about things is completely wrong... you don't know what your doing and don't know how to handle things... call him and he will take care of you AND educate you on how to use the product and what to expect....

I posted a thread asking this question a few days ago. Several people responded and nobody knew the right answer. I sent Needto a PM a week ago and never got a response. I don't know how many people on here have used this new formula. But people used the old Phytoserms with good results when it sold for under $60.

I have no problem taking 2 pills, my main problem is with the cost. The bottle gives different directions than what was stated in the write up. That's misleading to the customer and it is also false advertising.

I would have to imagine no one did it on purpose. The bottle says 2 pills and probably doesnt split body weights right? These guys are probably directing smaller guys to take 1 which is where that came from.
The difference between ruthless and N2BM.com is most likely a mistake on someones part.

I have used phytoserms myself many times in PCT, and it does exactly what it is meant to. It boosts test...period. You say you've been taking this for a few days and don't see anything from it yet? Of course not...its been a few days and you are running it standalone. When getting any supplement you need to have realistic expectations. There is no magic pill out there to give you what you are after. Your diet, training, and hard work is what does that.

As for the dosing, 1 cap under 200 lbs and 2 caps over 200 lbs is the normal protocol and always has been to my knowledge. I've always dosed it at one cap and that's all I've ever needed. The amount of bulbine to take is important to follow and stay within those guidelines. Taking too much bulbine for your body weight can actually cause a negative effect shown in studies, which is why they came out with the bodyweight dosing protocol.

From now on find out more information, and do more research about things before getting into them, and DO NOT come on our board bashing sponsors. There are better and more sensible ways of handling questions and concerns, and any issues you have with orders should be directed to the company.

Look at my user profile. I've been a member of this forum since 2005. That's longer than most of the people on here. I've used almost every product that hit the market, and almost every product endorsed on here over the years. I've done numerous steroid cycles including everything ranging from different Test blends, to Tren, EQ, you name it. I am very informed and I do a lot of research before making purchases and putting things into my body.

Over the last few months, I took somewhat a break from hardcore bodybuilding. I was working 50-60 hours a week, I was very busy, and I felt a little stressed and tired when it was all said and done. I wanted to try a new supplement to get me going again. I wasn't looking for steroid or pro-hormone types of gains. Those days are behind me. I was seeking an increase in drive and libido and I had already tried products like HcGenerate, Unleashed, Endosurge, DAA, and all that other stuff.

The research I've done on Bulbine Natalensis shows that a small dose is effective. But I'm not sure the exact amount that I'm taking in comparison to my bodyweight being that its a proprietary blend and I don't know the exact breakdown in ingredients.

And I've had good customer experiences with Nathan and NTBM in the past, but here's the problem. I didn't order this product from him. I ordered from the Ruthless SUpplements website. If you read what I wrote earlier you would know that. The Ruthless Supplement website has no contact information, no FAQ's, and no return policy.

I am looking for someone to come on here and tell me why the bottle says something different than what the write ups say. Then I'll be happy. Maybe its just carelessness. But until someone can clear this up, then naturally I'm going to assume that its a marketing scheme and is potentially false advertising.

I have used phytoserms myself many times in PCT, and it does exactly what it is meant to. It boosts test...period. You say you've been taking this for a few days and don't see anything from it yet? Of course not...its been a few days and you are running it standalone. When getting any supplement you need to have realistic expectations. There is no magic pill out there to give you what you are after. Your diet, training, and hard work is what does that.

As for the dosing, 1 cap under 200 lbs and 2 caps over 200 lbs is the normal protocol and always has been to my knowledge. I've always dosed it at one cap and that's all I've ever needed. The amount of bulbine to take is important to follow and stay within those guidelines. Taking too much bulbine for your body weight can actually cause a negative effect shown in studies, which is why they came out with the bodyweight dosing protocol.

From now on find out more information, and do more research about things before getting into them, and DO NOT come on our board bashing sponsors. There are better and more sensible ways of handling questions and concerns, and any issues you have with orders should be directed to the company.

Thank you. You are the first person to state that you used 1 pill and it was an effective dose for you. I don't mean to start bashing sponsers, but if they are going to be selling products at such high cost, they need to make more effort in informing customers on how to properly use their formulas. As well as providing contact information on their website so people can ask questions.

Top Bottom