Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyto serms 347 label

If at any time anyone can not reach me right away on the forums and it is a huge deal( need me right away). I have no problem at all with anyone sending me a text msg to my personal cell phone number 978 378 4266. Weekends I may be slightly slower to reply because I am with my 3 loving kids but I will still get back even on the weekends. During the week you should get a reply from me right away

cant get better customer service then that! that might be going alittle overboard but as a customer, you gonna love it .

The problem came about because we changed the formula and added even more to the formula from its original. My site Needtobuildmuscle.com still has the old original formula listed. My mistake on my site and I am sorry for that. I will get it fixed if it is not fixed right now. The second mistake was the listing of 2 caps per serving when it really should say 1 cap per serving. The best dosing for the product is 2 caps per day though.

The last mistake came again by me. I should have informed both my rep team and my mod team that when anyone ever makes a thread with this level of a complaint I am to be notified on the spot. Call my cell and or text me..Some times pm's slip through the cracks. Some times i can not be on the forums all the time and even when I am I can not be in every thread all over the net ether. So if a customer or forum meber has a major complaint to the point of making a thread like this feel free to contact me by phone. I have no problem dropping everything to help some one who is in dire need like this. Thanks guys

I commented on the other thread but this is why I love this place! We're all human and mistakes happen but the honoring that y'all have done to correct it is what makes your labels, company and forum so wonderful! Good stuff guys!! Thank you!

Hey guys, Just bought a bottle of Phytoserms for my first PCT.
The dosage and the serving size has changed.
The bottle indicates 3 pills per serving size at a proprietary blend of 2455mg.
Im 6'2", 200 lbs. Im guessing I should be taking the full daily dose of 3 pills?
Hoping im not overdoing it and ripping through the bottle faster than I need to!
any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, Just bought a bottle of Phytoserms for my first PCT.
The dosage and the serving size has changed.
The bottle indicates 3 pills per serving size at a proprietary blend of 2455mg.
Im 6'2", 200 lbs. Im guessing I should be taking the full daily dose of 3 pills?
Hoping im not overdoing it and ripping through the bottle faster than I need to!
any advice would be greatly appreciated.

buddy I would start off with 1-2 caps and work your way up to 3 if you choose.

its powerful stuff and pricey so start off low.. a co-worker of mine is like 200 pounds or so and he takes 1 cap a day and he says he is climbing the walls on just that dose per day.. but everyone is going to be different. Ruthless Supplements << here is the link to order and get more info in case anyone else wants to check the stuff out

Top Bottom