Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PHs & hot flashes (reaction)...George's MQ?

RealDeal

Has anyone experienced any adverse reactions to PH supplementation such as 4/5-androstenediol and/or 19-nor? I'm not talking gyno succeptibility here, but hot flashes?

I never remember having a hot flash before, but this AM I took 6 Norabol and 3 Andro Infusion (Mass Quantities' versions of 19-nor and 4/5-andro) on an empty stomach and approx 35 minutes later I got the most unpleasant feeling like my face was on fire. Then it spread to my forehead and ears, and eventually my arms and even legs, I think. I looked in the mirror and my entire face was red, then looked down at my arms and they were red and somewhat splotchy. It didn't itch at all, just felt quite hot and I felt like I was about to bust out in a sweat any minute...but never did.

I went ahead with my morning routine: made my protein shake, packed my meals for the day, got to work, ate some oatmeal, etc. After about 30-40 minutes from its onset the hot flash disappeared. The only thing I can think of is that this was a reaction to the Norabol & Andro Infusion since it was taken 1st thing in the morning and on an empty stomach.

Thing is, this is my 3rd week on Norabol & Andro and this is the first time anything like this has happened. My first week I was taking 2 Norabol & 2 Andro Infusion 2x/day. Second week was 3 Norabol & 2 Andro Infusion 2x/day. This week is 6 N. & 3 A.I. 2x/day. I did the 6 & 3 twice yesterday and did not have this hot flash. I've always taken the first dose right after I get up on an empty stomach, so today was no different than the last 2 weeks.

Anyone have any experience or knowledge of this type of reaction? I don't need any comments about PH sucking or being a waste of money. I believe that's not 100% true, depends on how you take it (e.g. must be aggressive doses), how you eat & train while on a cycle, and your individual body. Not to mention I've had these bottles for a while and wasn't going to just toss them out. I've gained about 15 lbs in the last 10 weeks, and 2 lbs just since last week. My strength has definately increased since I started this PH cycle.

Thanks for any info!

Last edited:
Fear not, this is a Niacin flush. It is completely harmless and an indication you are getting what your paid for. It is part of the MED technology and aids in absorption. It only happens in some people and only on ambitious cycles. Here's more info on MEDs:

Maximum Enzyme Delivery System
Mass Quantities NEW Norabol formula has been scientifically designed to enhance and protect crucial enzyme functions guaranteeing maximum enzyme conversions and productivity. Unlike Norabol's injectable anabolic steroid counterparts, oral pro-hormones like 19-nor are subject to the first pass. For any steroid precursor to work, it must be absorbed by the stomach and intestines and then metabolized by the liver into the active anabolic hormone. Mass Quantities exclusive Maximum Enzyme Delivery System or MEDS is made up of precise ratios of three key ingredients (zinc, niacin, and silymarin) and takes pro-hormone supplementation, as you once knew it, to a whole new level.

In the body, the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid (17BHSD) is directly responsible for the conversion of the steroid precursor 19-norandrostenedione into the muscle building anabolic steroid nandrolone. By ensuring the proper levels and functionality of the 17BHSD enzyme research suggests that the conversion of 19-norandrostenedione into the nandrolone steroid can be significantly improved. The fact that 19-norandrostenedione converts to nandrolone without conversion agents is a testament enough to its incredible potency. So, by adding conversion agents like those in the MED System, we can increase the bio-availability of the 17BHSD enzyme and therefore increase the amount of the anabolic steroid nandrolone that will ultimately be available at the cellular level.

Zinc And Niacin
Zinc, the first ingredient in the Mass Quantities MED System, plays a critical role in liver enzyme function and synthesis. In fact, zinc is so important in the body that enzymes like 17 beta-hydroxysteroid (17BHSD), become completely nonfunctional in its absence. The 17BHSD enzyme is known as a metallo-enzyme, meaning it requires a metal to be tightly bound to its structure (in this case zinc) to exert activity in the body. 17BHSD is therefore considered a zinc dependent enzyme. The activity of the 17BHSD enzyme is enhanced when sufficient levels of zinc are present in the body.

In addition to requiring zinc, 17BHSD also requires sufficient niacin-based coenzymes for it to become biologically active. Supplemental niacin ensures that these coenzymes are available for 17BHSD to bind with. Binding with the niacin-based coenzymes increases 17BHSD's bio-availability and thereby improves 19-norandrostenedione conversion into nandrolone.

The specific niacin based coenzymes required by the 17BHSD enzyme are nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotid phosphate (NADP). These coenzymes function as hydrogen carriers, and are necessary for all dehydrogenase enzyme reactions. A dehydrogenase enzyme reaction is one that accelerates the removal of hydrogen from metabolites and its transfer to other substances. Remember that 19-norandrostenedione is only one hydrogen atom away from being the active steroid nanadrolone, so you can see the importance of the availability of these hydrogen carrier enzymes for a conversion to take place. Without these two coenzymes, no transfer of hydrogen atoms is possible, and the body is not able to convert pro-hormones to active steroids.

Silymarin
Silymarin, a standardized extract of the Silybum marianum plant, is a key component of the MED System. Silymarin is highly recognized for its ability to improve overall liver function and promote new liver cell regeneration. By supporting liver cell regeneration and enzyme function pro-hormone conversion rates are optimized. Silymarin is also a powerful antioxidant and liver protectant making it the ideal addition to a pro-hormone stack.

The powerful medicinal actions of Silybum marianum have been known for more than 2,000 years. The most noted use being to treat cases of cirrhosis, hepatitis, and Death Cap mushroom poisoning--where its efficacy is nothing short of remarkable. More recently, steroid using athletes have caught on to the benefits of silymarin. Silymarin is often taken in conjunction with heavy oral steroid use to alleviate the extra stress to the liver. In many cases silymarin has been shown to prevent or even reverse steroid related damage. Although pro-hormones are not liver toxic like some oral anabolic steroids, we can help ensure maximum liver enzyme performance, and overall liver activity through the addition of this amazing extract's regenerative effects.

Thanks for the info George. So should I expect this niacin flush to continue for the duration of my cycle? Why does it only happen in some people and not others?

I'm assuming it didn't happen before because this week I've moved into the "ambitious" level.

What kind of absorption & conversion improvement has MQ's MED System been shown to provide?

Thanks again for the info. I plan to post stats results and pics at the end of the cycle.

Top Bottom