Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PhotoSerms-347 Log!

5'7" 165lbs. I haven't been fat, chunky, or chubby since I turned about 14 months old. I have had some sort of abs since I was about 11-12 years old. But I have never been big, ripped, shredded, etc... I have never taken a supplement before so steroids never happened either. Only thing i've ever taken is protein powder.

Here is what I did this week just to make a note of it and see what kind of changes we see in 4 weeks.

This passed week on benched:
180lbs 3 x 10 (Monday)
Pullups 4 sets of 7
Decline: 195lbs 5x5

220lbs 4 x 3 (Friday)
pullups 8, 9, 10, 11
Weighted dips: 80lbs 3 sets of 8.

These are the only primary lifts right now for me. I have a bad right knee that is currently being treated so I can't squat/deadlift at the moment. This is the first time in my life i've ever done only upper body in my workouts.
I life primarily for strength building. I recently threw in 2 exercises of flies a week and 3 exercises of curls a week. So hopefully I can see some changes in my looks as well.

I can send pictures of me before I started if anyone is interested to see the before and after.
I will be posted my diet everyday. It's not perfect and it never will be. But I do make modifications if it's not too severe and day altering.

Today I had:

5 eggs for breakfast at 1030 (woke up at 10am)
Carlson's fish oil
Multi-vitamin
PhytoSerms-347

1pm I went out to eat at Trattoria Dell'Arte.
Yellowfin Tuna
Bruschetta
Thin Crust Pizza with meatballs

5pm
Salad with bell peppers, jelopenos, broccoli, carrots, and a little creamy italian.
2 cans of tuna, miracle whip, and 3 spear pickles.

7pm
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with syrup, yum

9pm
Grilled chicken

1030pm
Casein protein with 15oz of water

So far, I feel nothing different or strange. Feel just like I did pre-dosage.
Dosage is just 1 pill for now. But I will up the dosage to 2 on Saturday.

in!

I had a rough day at work so my diet was a bit off. But I just took my pre-workout meal sort of thing. I'm gonna wait 45 minutes and then head out to the gym. I'll write a better post then.

My first workout on PhytoSerms-347!

Benched 185lbs for 10, 8, and 8.

Pullups:
7, 7, 7, 7 (tough, but always is after my bench on Mondays)

Decline
200lbs
4x5 (I forgot I do 5x5. I will go for 205lbs for 5x5 next week)

My pump was intense. I felt huge while working out!

My energy wasn't all that different from my normal workouts. It was, maybe, a bit up from normal but nothing i'd shout out or go nuts over.

Wednesday workout:

Overhead Press (strict)
110lbs for 6, 6, 7, 7

DB Incline
65lbs 3 x 10, 9, 9.

Hammer grip pullups

I had a really rough day today though. I had massive headaches all day. Pretty sure I was just dehydrated as I always get a little relief once I down a 20oz bottle of water.

The overall workout was terrible. Very disappointed in myself and the performance. My pump was still pretty sweet. But I had no energy in my muscle and I was completely parched the entire time.

I am still taking 1 pill in the morning. I forgot to mention I taking DAA before worksouts along with Jacked.

Friday Workout: Another bad showing

Bench:
225lbs 3, 3, 2, 2
180lbs for 14

Pullups
10, 10, 10, 6

Weighted Dips
80lbs
8, 8, 8

Monday workout: Lifts went better but still not where I want them to be.

Bench:
185lbs - 10, 10, (9 or 10, I lost count)

Pullups:
7, 7, 7, 7

Decline:
205lbs 5, 5, 5, 5

Top Bottom