Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyltropic PPA vs NYC How much is 1mg of Yohimbine worth?

I just got an email about P-PPA. After looking it over I noticed it is the same product as the NYC that I use. But the P-PPA has >1mg more Yohimbine hcl in it. P-PPA is $40 and NYC is $20. Does that little 1mg per tab make it worth twice as much? Is there something else I am missing?

NYC

P-PPA

As far as I know they are the same active ingredients and the PhenPPA is just priced differently. I don't know why but I am glad you asked. :)

Sorry Spiderbaby, I didn't mean to cause anyone any pain. :)

Ulter that's what I thought. It looks like the same thing but at twice the price.

I think you know damn well why your glad someone asked ulter! I agree, the NYC is priced much better I dont see a reason to pass it up. 1mg of Yohimbine isn't going to do $20 more worth of results.:p

Does this mean that Syntrax Adipo. is illigal now. I wonder if I should stock up on them. Has anybody ever tried them, and are they that good. I've tried every other ECA.

Actually they have been "illegal" for quite some time. They are not illegal to own or buy but only to manufacture. They are letting existing supplies dwindle rather than pulling the products off the shelves. But to answer your question yes lipokenetix and Adipo fall into this category.

Top Bottom