Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phd Lean degree reviews

Ross panamera

Hi, I run into this supplement for fat loss looking online , ingredients look ok it contains Vitamin B5 to reduce tiredness and fatigue and also it contains L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid, I would give it a go going by the list ingredients but I rather to go by reviews from any possible users in here, thanks.

Checked out the ingredient list - has quite some caffeine in it. It might help with fat loss, but I would not use it, since stimulants will be counterproductive on the long run. Therefore, better consider something different, like Cardarine GW - it is not based on stims, and yet it is very effective for fat loss without any side effects at all. Unlike stims, it will be beneficial on the long run.

Don't expect miracles. It's just a caffeine, ALA and l-carnitine supplement

caffeine - potent appetite suppressant but doesn't burn fat

ALA - good antioxidant and if used in high dosages, can increase muscle insulin sensitivity, but again doesn't burn fat

Carnitine - L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Steve nailed it. The real way to lose fat is diet and exercise. Unless you are in a caloric deficit every single day, no drug or supplement is going to do anything for you.

Top Bottom