Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH Stacking for Different Goals

Risky, I have only used topical 4AD, it was good stuff.

Sometimes you got to call it quits and let the body re-coup. Don't call the store man, its not worth it. Let it pass, you'll get over that tight little bottle of 1AD. You just wait, there will be a new bottle, a better bottle. A few months from now, you'll be over that cycle, and you'll be bigger than ever. :D

-The above is merely a poor attempt at humor.

growin' said:

Par Deus, what do you think of a Nordiol/1-Test stack for cutting? My thinking is this would be like a Deca/Winny stack, seeing as 1-Test seems to reduce water. You may gain a little water, but you should hold onto muscle/strength well with this.

Because of its expense, in my opinion, Nordiol is really only a good option for those concerned about hairloss, and 1-test is very potent at the receptor, so it would kind of defeat the purpose in that regard, and if that is not a concern, 1-test is a better buy, due to being much more potent.

Re: Re: PH Stacking for Different Goals

Par Deus said:

3Alpha is a DHT precursor, and DHT is deactivated in muscle tissue via 3beta-HSD, which is why no one uses DHT as an anabolic despite its being extremely potent at the receptor -- so, comparing it to 1-AD and 1-test isn't really accurate.

3alpha DHT is a very good DHT precursor......in the prostate. The boldione advertisement used prostate data to support the superior conversion. Conversion in the prostate is of course completely irrelevant to the rest of the body. I am eager to here what conversion happens in the rest of the body, or, if there is any evidence on this

DHT is deactivated by 3alpha-HSD BTW, not beta

riskybizz007 said:
Growin', i'm tapering off the 1AD this week, and I actually gained another pound. Today in my workout i felt so tight i couldn't move that well. Man, i'm up 16 pounds and i'm thinking about calling again and just continuing the cycle to see where I end up. I have 2 hours before store closes... ahhhhhh! what should i do?????

Save your nuts, stop your cycle. Or fuck the nuts and just stay on. I dunno

growin' said:
Risky, I have only used topical 4AD, it was good stuff.

Sometimes you got to call it quits and let the body re-coup. Don't call the store man, its not worth it. Let it pass, you'll get over that tight little bottle of 1AD. You just wait, there will be a new bottle, a better bottle. A few months from now, you'll be over that cycle, and you'll be bigger than ever. :D

Thank you, that was very inspiring. "The future always holds a better bottle for those who are patient" - Confuscion

Thank you. I try, my weary brain has taken a beating this week at work though, so humor will be limited in both quality and quantity.

If 3Alpha converts so well in the prostate, does that mean it has a higher probability of causing prostate problems/hypertrophy? ie: it would be more problematic than 1AD or 1-Test in regards to the prostate?

I guess you're right Growin'... i should wait and hit it again. Problem now is waiting, I did a 5 week cycle and I hate to wait another 5 weeks to start again. Guess i just need some patience now...

Top Bottom