Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES anti estrogen products

cuevasik

I have used PES products in the past for anti estrogen benefits both on cycle and during pct. it worked pretty good, do they still legally sell those products anymore or are they completely banned and off the market? I am just curious, I can always get aromasin or adex but would rather go natural and legal

You want to stick to real aromasin or arimidex for estrogen control. I recommend checking out Domestic-Supply or if you want research chemical liquid, check out sarms.forsale

PES Erase used to be common for people that ran PH cycles. I don't know if what they had in the original formula is banned now, but I do know they changed it.

The best "legal" AI would be arimistane. Would be a good option if you are not sensitive to estrogen. If PES worked for you, this probably will.

Aromasin and Adex are not really illegal. They are in a very grey area of legality. They can be sold in liquid form for research purposes, but not for human consumption. In pill form, they are technically illegal without a script, but I highly doubt you will get in trouble for having breast cancer drugs on you. But, the list of how you could get in trouble with them is long. The worst would be having counterfeit meds with intent to sell.

Top Bottom