Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

I just started a T2 and OEP stack today. I took oe of each when I woke, and one of each 7 hours later. I am full of energy and feel like I could run 50ks without stopping. I have better concerntration and have not felt the need to eat all day. During the day I usually snack ALOT but today all i had was a shake for breakie and a hot meal for lunch. I know it has only been on day but I love it. You definately heat up :)

Nice glad to hear it is already working for u man.

Thanks to you guys I know what to order and not. Here in Norway there's no such products in the stores. Kinda wierd, 'cause AS IS indeed legal to use but its not legal to sell any products like Alpha T2 or anything like the stuff from NTBS. But it IS legal to order up to 3 months supply from other countries! So I've ordered Adderlin/Forge from NTBS (thanks for the great and fast service btw!) and a couple of Alpha T2s and planning to stack it up and see what happends. Thanks again folks for sharing your experience!!! :)

I just started a T2 and OEP stack today. I took oe of each when I woke, and one of each 7 hours later. I am full of energy and feel like I could run 50ks without stopping. I have better concerntration and have not felt the need to eat all day. During the day I usually snack ALOT but today all i had was a shake for breakie and a hot meal for lunch. I know it has only been on day but I love it. You definately heat up :)

How are your tolerance to sims? I can take a gram of caffeine and nothing basically happends. A ECA stack on the other hand really kicks me in the arse. But the sides are pretty heavy (though I still like it:)

I've lost 21 kg so far, but I still got about 10 kg more before I'm there I wanna be. But the more weight I lose, the harder it is not to do a lot of snack and I feel hungry all the time. I have ordered 2 bottles of Alpha T2 to help me out here.
But how much will it help me with energy?

So no update from Sky? How come people always review products for a few days or a couple weeks and then vanish?

Started taking Alpha T2 by itself this week. Will let you know how it goes 2 months from now. I was on ForgedBurner+At2 for a week (fantastic app suppression) but one day i felt so sick and almost passed out. Plus I sometimes felt out of it. So now I'm trying At2 by itself and seeing how it goes. See if it'll be better than FB and also see that it doesn't lose it's effects within a few weeks.

c

So no update from Sky? How come people always review products for a few days or a couple weeks and then vanish?

Started taking Alpha T2 by itself this week. Will let you know how it goes 2 months from now. I was on ForgedBurner+At2 for a week (fantastic app suppression) but one day i felt so sick and almost passed out. Plus I sometimes felt out of it. So now I'm trying At2 by itself and seeing how it goes. See if it'll be better than FB and also see that it doesn't lose it's effects within a few weeks.

c
Look forward to the review.

Top Bottom