Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

Let me know when you start getting back on supplementing Alpha T2, if you are still getting the thermogenic effects.

Back on and the thermo effect is just as intese as before if not a little more intense.

Appetite supression is still there big time. I love this supplement its effects are awesome and it starts working so fast!

Im now using this as apart of a true cut. Have a grappling tournament this saturday. Gotta make 188lbs cardio steam room, and grappling for hours here I come!:supercool

Wow is all I have to say.

First time Ive been on a scale in 3 weeks, and im sitting Happily at 201. I figured Id be here after a full run of the product.

Making my 188 will be no problem this week. Hard to say how much will be fat and how much will be water this week. I can deffinetly say that Alpha T2 is increasing my metabolism and making me hotter.

Great Products I picked for this run!! I would suggest these to anyone after the results I have seen.

WOW. nice progress Sky!!! Especially with everything you went through last week!!

I'd say good luck on that final 13 lbs, but doesn't sound like you need it! ;)

WOW. nice progress Sky!!! Especially with everything you went through last week!!

I'd say good luck on that final 13 lbs, but doesn't sound like you need it! ;)

Oh Ill deffinently make it. This week will be a bit of water weight for sure. No way to loose 13 legitamite lbs in a week. There will be a little fat and a good bit of water weight this week.

Ill use this one again next month for sure.

The cut for my competition is over. God that sucked. Back to regular diet , and water, and all the good stuff. Planning on taking an additional week away from supps. My body is taxed after that cut. Plus I feel like some beers haha.

Beginning of Next week or so Ill get back into it with the T2 again. Other than the water weight I cut I havent seen a supplement produce these kind of results. Its amazing. Under 200lbs after rehydrating from my cut. Simply an amazing product.

Ill update this from time to time over the next month as I start this up again.

The cut for my competition is over. God that sucked. Back to regular diet , and water, and all the good stuff. Planning on taking an additional week away from supps. My body is taxed after that cut. Plus I feel like some beers haha.

Beginning of Next week or so Ill get back into it with the T2 again. Other than the water weight I cut I havent seen a supplement produce these kind of results. Its amazing. Under 200lbs after rehydrating from my cut. Simply an amazing product.

Ill update this from time to time over the next month as I start this up again.
very nice bro

Top Bottom