Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

Alpha T2 is an awesome product and I'm planning on stacking it with forged burner soon. That would be an amazing stack!

Okay guys. Im only on my third full day of alpha...and wow. Here's an example of its power.

I am a drug tester/collector...and tonight i had to go out on site and do some randoms. I took my second dose around 5pm. By 630 i was POURING sweat. I literally looked like i had just worked out. I was getting all kinds of looks lol but knowing my body was in the middle of becoming a fat burning furnace i didn't care lol. This sh!t is for REAL!!!!!!

Hey guys im new on here. I will be inquiring in the different discussion boards to get help with training and nutrition.

I would consider myself a beginner to intermediate as i have been training for about 3 years on and off...

I have been 'off' for a long time now and have started training again as of 3 weeks ago....so far so good, but all strength is gone etc etc so building on that...

My first hurdle right now is that i've put on a bit of weight (muscle mass eventually turned to fat once i stopped training) and currently am 210 pounds on a 6 feet body. I remember being completely lean a few years back at about 175 pounds.

So this is where you experienced fellas come in. What stack (weight loss) can I undertake to 'strip' down? I reckon if I spend the next 8-12 weeks stripping down, I can then go on a bulking up stage ...

So suggestions on products will be appreciated and any other help. Cheers guys

Hey guys im new on here. I will be inquiring in the different discussion boards to get help with training and nutrition.

I would consider myself a beginner to intermediate as i have been training for about 3 years on and off...

I have been 'off' for a long time now and have started training again as of 3 weeks ago....so far so good, but all strength is gone etc etc so building on that...

My first hurdle right now is that i've put on a bit of weight (muscle mass eventually turned to fat once i stopped training) and currently am 210 pounds on a 6 feet body. I remember being completely lean a few years back at about 175 pounds.

So this is where you experienced fellas come in. What stack (weight loss) can I undertake to 'strip' down? I reckon if I spend the next 8-12 weeks stripping down, I can then go on a bulking up stage ...

So suggestions on products will be appreciated and any other help. Cheers guys
Check out this stack BPS Combustion Pes Shift use the code freeshift to get the price down to 29.99. This is the ulitmate AM/PM fat burning product. Take the combustion during the day and shift at night. The shift is AlphaT2 without any stims so you can take it and sleep and still burn fat. The combustion has to ingredients in it that attack fat and if one cant get to it the other ingredient will. Guys are reporting 9lbs in two weeks of fat loss so far.

Thx for the quick response.

1. Will I be able to continue weight training while on this?
2. Will I be able to do cardio while taking this?
3. How long can I be on this stack before I have to get on the off cycle?
4. Lastly, is the stack you recommended better or Alpha T2+Oxy Elite?

I am currently on this product called Phenobestin 37.5....I must say (after almost 2 weeks) i fell absolutely nothing...have you heard of it?

Cheers mate

Thx for the quick response.

1. Will I be able to continue weight training while on this? 100% can continue with training that is a must.
2. Will I be able to do cardio while taking this? Yup wont hinder you at all.
3. How long can I be on this stack before I have to get on the off cycle? 8 weeks at most is the best before you saturate your receptors.
4. Lastly, is the stack you recommended better or Alpha T2+Oxy Elite? Yes imo it is better for the 24 hour capability to burn fat.

I am currently on this product called Phenobestin 37.5....I must say (after almost 2 weeks) i fell absolutely nothing...have you heard of it? Never hear of it.

Cheers mate

Answers above in bold :D

Last question mate...

Bit confused over the dosage to take if i am combining the two products....if I am taking combustion during AM and shift PM how many tabs and at what times should I be taking them?

Thanks for all ur help, i've been awesome......will place my order early next week...

Sounds good! :) I'll keep posted as well.

It was good. I still take 1 day for the app. suppression, but anymore than 1 I get wirey and feel naseous.

So I'm taking 3 pills of shift as well (alpha 2 without the stimulants). I haven't tried the *new* T2 to see if it works better for me.

Sucks I don't have the app. suppression properties with shift, but I think shift+erase plus 1 pill of t2 is dogn a good job.

c

Last question mate...

Bit confused over the dosage to take if i am combining the two products....if I am taking combustion during AM and shift PM how many tabs and at what times should I be taking them?

Thanks for all ur help, i've been awesome......will place my order early next week...
Here is what i would do, take 2 combustion in the morning on a empty stomach, then later in the afternoon take 1 combustion and 1 shift, then maybe an hour before bed or when you go to bed take 2 more shift.

Top Bottom